I Should Be Dead...!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
so in my quest to meet some CC members,I arranged to meet Walker for a ride on Saturday down towards Kent ,Top bloke;) but the B"""""D;) tried to kill me....

yesterday i was logging down all my stats from the ride and checked my HR and the Max for the day was 220 !!!!! ,given my age is 36 and it should be 184 max,I should be dead !!!!!

the question is revenge and how ??????

Your heart rate monitor works like your cab meter gezza - becomes totally unreasonable once you move out of the zone!
Send me your Etape number if you think you're near clog popping time - cheers.
:biggrin:

walker

gezza said:
so in my quest to meet some CC members,I arranged to meet Walker for a ride on Saturday down towards Kent ,Top bloke;) but the B"""""D;) tried to kill me....

yesterday i was logging down all my stats from the ride and checked my HR and the Max for the day was 220 !!!!! ,given my age is 36 and it should be 184 max,I should be dead !!!!!

the question is revenge and how ??????[/quote]

your only chance is by riding a moped next time:biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Walker, if your that good I'll be waiting for you at Yangzhou Park this Sunday morning at 0800 hours and we'll see what you're made of and if you don't turn up I'll know you chickened out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walker

Keith Oates said:
Walker, if your that good I'll be waiting for you at Yangzhou Park this Sunday morning at 0800 hours and we'll see what you're made of and if you don't turn up I'll know you chickened out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be racing this weekend, but your more than welcome to bring it to the track???

Keith Oates

Janner
Excuses already;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom