I think Badkitty needs some help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity yes?
How about talking to yourself on an online chat room?

Badkitty, what you may not have realised is that what you type can be seen by people that log on after it has been typed :tongue: haha!

badkitty has entered the room<LI class="post chat-message ">badkitty hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mine all mine!<LI class="post chat-notice">badkitty has left the room

Noodley

Doesn't everyone do that when they are on their own in the chatroom?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Has badkitty denied being insane - she might think it was a compliment? (Would that be another sign of insanity?
smile.gif
)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Bad Kitty?? Insane??. muuuuaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the silliest thing iv heard all day :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I don't think there is a sane person on this site

I'm sure there aren't, ask any cab driver :tongue:

Does not being able to multi quote make you mental, or just a bit pants?

Summerdays - you are right, I have never denied it, and yes is a compliment. Thank you. :biggrin:

Wigsie - I'm not mental. I'm just unfettered by social conventions.:rolleyes:

Lisa - Pot.Kettle. Black. Have you forgotten quite how much dirt I have on you already? :ph34r:
( lisa'a pin number is 1234 folks!)

Anyway..bet I'm happier than all those who delude themselves with notions of sanity.. :girl:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Being a bit bonkers is a sign of genius ................apparently................. or was that my psychologist that told me that ? :thumbsup: or the voice in my head :biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Lisa - Pot.Kettle. Black. Have you forgotten quite how much dirt I have on you already? :ph34r:
( lisa'a pin number is 1234 folks!):eek:Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaa no I havent forgotten you know all my secrets:whistle:
But at least I know how to multi-quote:whistle:

Anyway..bet I'm happier than all those who delude themselves with notions of sanity.. :girl:Sanity?? san--it--y.....?? explain please, I dont know that one:laugh:

Being a bit bonkers is a sign of genius ................apparently................. or was that my psychologist that told me that ? :thumbsup: or the voice in my head :biggrin:
See, according to Fossyant--I AM A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom