I think i've become addicted to the smell of TCP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
........Or at least you'd think so the number of times i've had to swab myself in various places in the last month or so.

Yesterday I was honking up a 1:8 in the rain, put all my left side into a push right on a wet drain cover......cue rapid elbow/tarmac interface and a tangle of bike and legs.

Two weeks ago (this was just plain stupid) I was riding back from the allotment with a 6ft length of wood ACROSS my handlebars.....pull in to the left to allow traffic to pass, forgetting how wide I effectively was, next thing I know I was looking up at the sky with a driver asking me if I was ok (I was, but very embarrased). Apparently I'd clocked a lampost with the wood and upended myself:blush:.

the week before that I shoulder charged one of the few remaining black poplars in the local area whilst hacking round the local woods.

what's going on? I'm off for a lie down.............

You need some TLC for too much TCP leads to OCD DAN, but not BO. Never mind it's the TdF soon and all will be A OK

;)

Keith Oates

Janner
If your addiction to TCP was responsible for all those incidents then it's time to throw the bottle away. On the other hand I could say "bad luck dan_bo" and I hope that's your fill of problems for a long time to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
You obviously don't have enough IP in your life, get some more IP and this will balance out the TCP. It's like yin and yang for the twenty first century.

Carwash

Señor Member
domtyler said:
You obviously don't have enough IP in your life, get some more IP and this will balance out the TCP. It's like yin and yang for the twenty first century.

Personally, it's ICMP that makes me go 'ping'! ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
dan_bo said:
Two weeks ago (this was just plain stupid) I was riding back from the allotment with a 6ft length of wood ACROSS my handlebars.....pull in to the left to allow traffic to pass, forgetting how wide I effectively was, next thing I know I was looking up at the sky with a driver asking me if I was ok (I was, but very embarrased). Apparently I'd clocked a lampost with the wood and upended myself:blush:.
You are Stan Laurel, and I claim my £5 :biggrin:

Carwash

Señor Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
^ I'll get your coat for you :biggrin:;)

Sorry, I didn't realise I'd committed such a dreadful SYN.

domtyler

Über Member
Aaaagggg, what have I done? A whole thread of TCP/IP related jokes?

Sorry don_bo I never meant for any of this to happen! :biggrin:

Top Bottom