I think my girlfriend is cheating on me.........help needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Just lately my girlfriend has been working a lot of late shifts and for the past couple of months she has been car sharing with a male colleague. At first I didn't mind in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops, leaving an uncomfortable silence.
If i'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for sometimes up to 20 minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing...?

She said "Just talking"

....whatever.

Last night I decided to see what's really going on out there. I deliberately left the garage door open and turned off all the lights.

About the time she usually gets home, I went out into the garage and waited..

After a few minutes, his car pulls onto my driveway and I'm hiding behind my Smart car.

At that point his headlights shone through my garage and onto my car.

I saw something that I just couldn't believe!!!

The front camber is severely wearing my tyres.

Now I have to get them aligned.

Should I go with -1.5 with 1/32" toe out or just leave the toe at 0?

Meh.

:biggrin:

My mate was suspicious of his girlfriend and a male 'friend' of hers!

He drove round to her house on a Friday night (a 40-mile round trip) and saw her performing an act on him!

After watching, and knocking one out, he burst through the French windows and knocked the bloke out!

True story!

Keith Oates

Janner
I think the first job is to change the locks on the house door and then sort out the misalignment of the car wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errr... are we supposed to say "a guy's got to know where his priorities are..." or some waffle like that? ;)

Coco

You've got a Smart car and can't keep a bird? I wonder why :rolleyes:

didn't you do this a few months ago? Or was that someone else?

thomas

the tank engine
:biggrin:

My mate was suspicious of his girlfriend and a male 'friend' of hers!

He drove round to her house on a Friday night (a 40-mile round trip) and saw her performing an act on him!

After watching, and knocking one out, he burst through the French windows and knocked the bloke out!

True story!

Heard the joke before, but didn't half laugh at that little story :biggrin:

Top Bottom