I think the chunky kit kat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
4 bar has got a better balance of chocolate and biscuit.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

no, no, no, no NO!!!!!!!!

The thick chocolate is a sheer joy with the chunky kind. Love one with a cup of tea. My afternoon treat. :biggrin:

Crackle said:
4 bar has got a better balance of chocolate and biscuit.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
There was a guy on my Uni hockey team whose nickname was Four Fingers. KitKats were involved somewhere in the naming process, but it all got rather unsavoury after that...:biggrin:

The 4 bar is a more sociable biscuit as well, ideal for sharing with friends and making that satisfying click as you break it up into smaller dunkable bits to savour.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Greedo said:
no, no, no, no NO!!!!!!!!

The thick chocolate is a sheer joy with the chunky kind. Love one with a cup of tea. My afternoon treat. :biggrin:

Ever tried sucking your tea up through one? Works a treat with a Twix (though does get rather messy)!

Landslide said:
Ever tried sucking your tea up through one? Works a treat with a Twix (though does get rather messy)!

I have never tried that and I had a Twix before as well. Now I want a 4 bar kitkat.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Crackle said:
The 4 bar is a more sociable biscuit as well, ideal for sharing with friends and making that satisfying click as you break it up into smaller dunkable bits to savour.

No social need. You want a bit of kit kat. BUY YER OWN!!!! is my answer to that!

I'll give you a crisp or sweet out a packet, but a KIT KAT!!!!!! yer on drugs if you think I'm sharing that joy with anyone. Not even Mrs Greedo gets a look in!

Greedo said:
No social need. You want a bit of kit kat. BUY YER OWN!!!! is my answer to that!

I'll give you a crisp or sweet out a packet, but a KIT KAT!!!!!! yer on drugs if you think I'm sharing that joy with anyone. Not even Mrs Greedo gets a look in!

:biggrin:

Anyway. Is it a biscuit?

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Crackle said:
I have never tried that and I had a Twix before as well. Now I want a 4 bar kitkat.

Nibble a bit off each end of a Twix, then suck the tea or coffee up through the biscuit base. The base goes all soft like a dunked biscuit, whilst the caramel warms up and goes lovely and gooey. Once you've eaten the disintegrating Twix you are left to spend the next couple of minutes happily eating all the melted chocolate off your fingers...:biggrin:

Top Bottom