I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

newfhouse

Elitist lefty
The ONLY explanation for why people support him is low IQ, poorly educated and racist.
You missed rich and morally bankrupt off your list :okay:

MntnMan62

You missed rich and morally bankrupt off your list :okay:
Nothing wrong with being rich. If you're smart, work hard, you can make money. Good money. I will never hold being rich against someone. I don't start to question being rich until I start to delve into how someone became rich. Then there is opportunity. But for this discussion, rich doesn't belong. Morally bankrupt? I think that falls under all three of the categories I already mentioned.

newfhouse

Elitist lefty
Nothing wrong with being rich. If you're smart, work hard, you can make money. Good money. I will never hold being rich against someone. I don't start to question being rich until I start to delve into how someone became rich. Then there is opportunity. But for this discussion, rich doesn't belong. Morally bankrupt? I think that falls under all three of the categories I already mentioned.
It was a description of one type of voter, some of whom may believe they would benefit from a Trump second term. Rich and morally bankrupt. There’s obviously some overlap between all categories.

MntnMan62

It was a description of one type of voter, some of whom may believe they would benefit from a Trump second term. Rich and morally bankrupt. There’s obviously some overlap between all categories.
Maybe. But in order to be morally bankrupt, you have to be stupid. It just covers all the bases and leaves the drumpftards less to talk about. I think we are on the same page on this one. Cheers.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Was this actually used by Fox?!

Ignoring the whole bizarre scale which is clearly meant for people with absolutely no numeracy at all, 9/11 appears to be classified as happening under Obama's presidency?
No, I don't think even they'd stoop that low, though I'm sure they'd imply it even if they didn't present it graphically. It's a bit of satire. Although I have heard Trump supporters blame 9/11 on Obama, alongside the non-American, Muslim conspiracy theories. I'll dig around for one if you're interested.

MntnMan62

I think - I know! - there are some very clever evil people in the world.

Close enough that I have no wish to argue details with you. :cheers:
You are correct about the evil people and their ability to be clever. I will only say however that evil people typically lack the ability to calculate their losses for taking the "evil" approach. I guess I'm probably naive, but I think that ultimately, evil loses in the end, every time. One way or another, what goes around, comes around. So by extrapolation, the inability to caclulate the potential for loss means they are ............. stupid. I guess I'm saying you can be clever but still be stupid. Clever allows you to come up with some small acts that might win a battle here and there but you'll never win the war. I'm sticking with my stupid comment. I don't want to argue details either, and here I've gone and done exactly that. My apologies. :cheers:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
You can't keep up can you? It's like Johnson's lot, you just cannot keep up with all the shoot they're doing.
Briefly mentioned in the article was something I don't think we've had here yet (I stand to be corrected), Trump's alleged knowledge of Russian bounties on US soldiers. It's quite astonishing that there's so much else going on that we can't fit that in.

Top Bottom