I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

Bonus

Über Member
Yep. And every time he presses the big red button, it makes a fart sound Tazers him.
Fixed.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
So the impeachment trial has begun.
Trump will not be found guilty but let’s see if it does inflict some reputation damage on him and the Republicans.
I will be take a brave and principled politician to vote against him. I just don’t think there are 17 people willing to do that.

So the impeachment trial has begun.
Trump will not be found guilty but let’s see if it does inflict some reputation damage on him and the Republicans.
I will be take a brave and principled politician to vote against him. I just don’t think there are 17 people willing to do that.
It's soporific stuff listening to the Trump law team, like filibuster by lawyer. Schoen had me nodding off, I'm no longer even sure who the warm up man was.

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
Listening to CNN after the trump vote as to whether the 'trial'is allowed

apparently trump is 'unhappy with his team'

other quote - borderline screaming at the TV

WHAT -only borderline???

they admitted their opponents had prepared so well that had to change tack at the last minute because the House Managers made such a good case
which they had not prepared for
to the extent that they swapped the order of who spoke - and the now first guy seemed to be making it up as he went along

if they were defending me I would be screaming at the TV

on another topic

anyone think that maybe Melania has discovered a sick relative that need her to visit to comfort her???????

or something

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
this is the Congress of the USA
They have POWER
the republicans could - if they wanted - talk to the democrats and come to a bi-partisan idea that would fall short of guilty - but prevent trump ever standing office ever again
or something
maybe just a statement saying his behaviour was unacceptable

but no

they have not

so the option was there to come up with a compromise
but they seem to have got into frame of mind where this is not allowed

if they don;t start talking to each other the whole of the USA democracy is going to fail

and trump has accelerated the process
but the GOP can stop it - but they need to stop the BS and start working out what the people want and deliver it

Top Bottom