I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

MntnMan62

Über Member
I must send him a Christmas card. His Airbus related sanctions have depressed the value of Châteauneuf-du-Pape sufficiently to make 10L from the cuve very cheap here. Cheers Don the criminal!
I love Chateauneuf-du-Pape. One of my favorite reds.

12 cases. Let's hope one of them comes through. Multiple convictions would ensure he never can run again. That has to happen.
I am routing for the Vance case, he's going after Howard Weisselberg and sons who perpetually juggle Trumps assets, deflating and inflating as required. If it smokes Trump out of the woodpile I will be buying much popcorn.

MntnMan62

Über Member
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/five-chinese-companies-pose-threat-180919727.html

I find this interesting. More specifically, I find the mention of ZTE very interesting. We all will recall that Trump was going after ZTE and was about ready to put them out of business by restricting their conduct of business here in the US. At the last minute he pulled back. At the same time, China announced that they were financing the development of an entertainment park in Indonesia with a $500 million loan that just happened to have Trump building a hotel and golf course near the park. I don't find this just suspicious. I said back then and I'll say it again, this was nothing less than Trump showing that he was merely working for his own interests and not the interests of this country. It wasn't even very well hidden. I'm sorry but I think Trump should be prosecuted for this and many of his other self dealing actions during his 4 years in office.

Sidney Powell of kraken fame has told Trump supporters what she thinks of them in part of her defamation law suit defense, “no reasonable person” would believe that her false conspiracies about the 2020 election were “truly statements of fact.”

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
Sidney Powell of kraken fame has told Trump supporters what she thinks of them in part of her defamation law suit defense, “no reasonable person” would believe that her false conspiracies about the 2020 election were “truly statements of fact.”
So - basically she is saying that what she said was clearly untrue and no reasonable person would believe it
but she clearly did - and they acted on it

so presumably she is not a reasonable person

trump also said lots of things in the same vein
sooooooo
maybe the case will come to the conclusion that trump is not a reasonable person

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
But she brought 100’s of legal cases based on evidence she says was false. So that must mean she was wasting court time.

Top Bottom