I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

New Jim Crow laws for Georgia, the WASP backbone of the GOP don't want black people to vote in their God fearing states.
No water for you if you are queuing to vote, water bearers might be commie dem influencers trying to snare your vote because you are stupid and a bottle of water will buy your vote.
The insult of it is staggering, I'm surprised they didn't include a law to say that law officers should be present to fire pistols at the ground near people's feet to keep them on their toes and dancing while they wait to vote.

MntnMan62

Über Member
New Jim Crow laws for Georgia, the WASP backbone of the GOP don't want black people to vote in their God fearing states.
No water for you if you are queuing to vote, water bearers might be commie dem influencers trying to snare your vote because you are stupid and a bottle of water will buy your vote.
The insult of it is staggering, I'm surprised they didn't include a law to say that law officers should be present to fire pistols at the ground near people's feet to keep them on their toes and dancing while they wait to vote.
What's ironic is that when you get outside Atlanta, most of the poor folk that are negatively impacted by these new proposed laws are white hillbillies. They will support Trump and the GOP until they die because their pappy and grand pappy before him was Republican. Make no never mind what policies they diseminate. If we don't vote Republican, we ain't gwine up to hebben.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
What's ironic is that when you get outside Atlanta, most of the poor folk that are negatively impacted by these new proposed laws are white hillbillies. They will support Trump and the GOP until they die because their pappy and grand pappy before him was Republican. Make no never mind what policies they diseminate. If we don't vote Republican, we ain't gwine up to hebben.
Pretty much the same here but instead of 'hillbillies' we got 'Yokels' in rural areas who'd vote for a pig with a blue* rosette cos them 'lefties' want to ban shooting, hunting etc. and only want to give money to Asylum Seekers and Black Lesbian single Mothers

* It's different over here, Conservatives are blue and Labour red.

the "red hats" here in the US should be called out for what they are, pathetic, moronic sore losers, relegated to the underground. in case you all in the UK don't know, they are middle aged white men & an occasional woman wearing a conspicuous red hat w/ any indiscriminate logo. it's like their own special way of saying hello to each other, without admitting to the rest of us, what pathetic, moronic, sore losers, relegated to the underground, they are

MntnMan62

Über Member
And this sounds like what goes around, comes around. Trump has spent his entire career grifting, bullying and stealing. He had no choice because he really knows nothing about real estate. Inherited everything from Daddy. What he does seem to know about real estate is how to overpay for the land and then he cheaps out on the rest, including stiffing contractors, lawyers and brokers. I hope they steal all his campaign money so he has nothing left to defend himself in those many lawsuits. I'm hopefully that several of them will find him guilty. The Trump brand will die a miserable death. And hopefully he does too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-post-presidency-reportedly-plagued-175540401.html

stowie

Legendary Member
I see that the rotting corpse of the Trump presidency is still staggering around, dripping sleaze and corruption with its every twitch.

In Trump campaign news, it appears that the fundraising efforts used "dark digital marketing" techniques to take more money for donors than they intended or realised. This involved things like having pre-checked tick boxes buried in the text to indicate that the money donated was a monthly donation. And then techniques like automatically making the donation a recurring one. Complaints about online donations were refunded - to the tune of $122M, but it gave the Trump campaign a useful interest free loan. For comparison the Biden campaign refunded $21M.

In Trump cheerleader news, Matt Gaetz - Trumpist in Chief and loved by Fox News - is being investigated by the US Justice department on allegations of having under age sex and paying for the child to cross state lines (a federal offence of trafficking minors for sex). In a move that will surprise absolutely no-one, Qanon - whose members were so convinced that the Democrats running a child prostitution ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant despite there being absolutely no evidence or the pizza restaurant in question actually not having a basement - are apparently waiting for evidence. Matt Gaetz - with or without these allegations - is an utter and total sleazebag of such epic proportions that his only talent is to be a rare human with absolutely no redeeming features at all. He was the only "no" vote on a widely bipartisan human trafficking bill passed through the Senate.

Gaetz - who never met a TV camera he didn't want to spout venomous crap into - steadfastly stood by Trump through Trump's every gaffe, sleazy allegation and stupid remark. I suspect that if Gaetz is looking for support in that direction at the moment, he is just hitting the Trump voicemail. In a Fox news interview even they branded as the weirdest interview they ever conducted, Gaetz denied everything and said he wanted to fight the allegations and get on with marrying his fiance. So maybe he does have a redeeming feature. Massively misplaced optimism.

yo vanilla

I see that the rotting corpse of the Trump presidency is still staggering around, dripping sleaze and corruption with its every twitch.

In Trump campaign news, it appears that the fundraising efforts used "dark digital marketing" techniques to take more money for donors than they intended or realised. This involved things like having pre-checked tick boxes buried in the text to indicate that the money donated was a monthly donation. And then techniques like automatically making the donation a recurring one. Complaints about online donations were refunded - to the tune of $122M, but it gave the Trump campaign a useful interest free loan. For comparison the Biden campaign refunded $21M.
Without digging up the check boxes in question, they looked sort of like this:

Trump is the greatest every he will save America from the Democrats
and the China Virus and everything else blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah MURICA blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah TRUMP
Check this box to make this a recurring donation every week (Prechecked)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump-prophet-still-believes-072528155.html

I've always felt that Trump and his minions were a little cuckoo. A little touched in the head. A little wack. A little cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I wasn't wrong.
"Gee Mr Jansen, and you say you can save my soul from the eternal fire and damnation? Who do I write the cheque out to?" "Just sign the cheque pal, I'll fill the rest out".
Loony Jeremiah Johnson (who I wrongly thought was Robert Redford wrestling grizzly bears) retracted most but not all of his outlandish prophecies also gets a mention on that Yahoo page. "Ah feels da Lords par"!

Last edited:
Top Bottom