I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

bitsandbobs

Reading through his ludicrous statement it appears he offered them copies of the hard drives and they were not interested. They just called by for his electronic devices.
That of course may not be the whole truth and nothing but the truth. As the great man himself said "truth isn't truth". ^_^
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1387591003868119045
It's fascinating in a gruesome kind of way what has happened to Giuliani. From someone who famously wouldn't let Trump buy him breakfast lest there be even the look of impropriety to.....

It's fascinating in a gruesome kind of way what has happened to Giuliani. From someone who famously wouldn't let Trump buy him breakfast lest there be even the look of impropriety to.....
It is as though Trump drew him to the dark side^_^

MntnMan62

Über Member
It is as though Trump drew him to the dark side^_^
Nah. Giuliani was always with the dark side. I guess he may have fooled some people. But have lived just outside of NYC most of my life and spent most of my working career in NYC so I always knew what he was capable of. Frankly, his alignment with Trump never surprised me one bit. What does surprise me is the amount of support that Trump was able to muster. And people have asked me why I think that is? After much thought and discussion it really can be summed up in one word: Stupidity.

C R

Veteran
Nah. Giuliani was always with the dark side. I guess he may have fooled some people. But have lived just outside of NYC most of my life and spent most of my working career in NYC so I always knew what he was capable of. Frankly, his alignment with Trump never surprised me one bit. What does surprise me is the amount of support that Trump was able to muster. And people have asked me why I think that is? After much thought and discussion it really can be summed up in one word: Stupidity.
Yep, see de Pfeffel this side of the pond :sad:

Yep, see de Pfeffel this side of the pond :sad:
I took a trawl through the midden pits of the DE and DM to see what the public commentators had to say about apartment renovation money.
The consensus seemed to be "no problem if its not tax payers money". Stupidity indeed, I assume they thought it was no problem if the money came from donors with strong lobby interests but I truly believe their thought processes do not reach so far.
I remember the cash for questions scandal with the brown envelopes behind the pipes but Liberty curtains for favours is new to me. The public are indeed stupid and require a strong leader with no questions asked about what goes on off camera.
Bolsonaro and Trump should do a world tour to coach prospective "populist" leaders in the ways of anti-elitism and drawing out the stupid to vote in droves.

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
I'm just really surprised it has taken him this long to get someone to make a website for him
I am presuming that he didn't use his amazing intelligence to create it himself in pure HTML
if he did I would expect to find it is all done in Comic Sans with lots of WordArt!!!

Clearly it's main purpose is to raise more money for the campaign
what exactly the campaign is for is unclear - but just throw money at it anyway

I watched him regale his paying guests with tales of mass voter fraud. In the background was a band, the drum kit quite near.
My mind wandered to the Muppet Show with the drum rim shots following Fozzy Bears crap jokes.
If I was the drummer I doubt I would find further engagements for GOP figures

Top Bottom