I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist
(BBC link)

An opinion poll in the wake of his tweets suggested support for Mr Trump rose among Republicans by 5%, although dipped among Democrats and independent voters.

I suppose, since three of the women concerned were born in the US he is right in some respects;

In a series of tweets on Sunday, the president said Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe".

Edwardoka

Shambling ruin of a man
Someone much wiser than me put it thusly: "Once malice is embraced as a virtue it is impossible to contain"
To quote a fictional character that seems incredibly appropriate "We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king"

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Had a delivery in this morning and the driver was a Sikh, I asked him when he was going to go back to where he came from, he told me he had a few more deliveries then he was going to be heading back home to Birmingham but he had a problem with the turbo on the van so it'd take a bit longer than usual as he was lacking power on the hills.

gaijintendo

Über Member

Top Bottom