I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I think the English language is runing out of sweary words to describe trump. Cnute seems far too mild....

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Not that it's adding anything new to this discussion, but I find Trump a complete pig. Maybe not as bad as Hitler, but as bad as Mussolini. Alright, maybe he hasn't invaded Libya and Ethiopia, but he's still a pig. Sadly his racism is going down well in America. His poll ratings are good.

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Not that it's adding anything new to this discussion, but I find Trump a complete pig. Maybe not as bad as Hitler, but as bad as Mussolini. Alright, maybe he hasn't invaded Libya and Ethiopia, but he's still a pig. Sadly his racism is going down well in America. His poll ratings are good.
It's struck me for a while that his pose during rallies is similar to that seen in library pictures of Il Duce.

I think you need to be an American to judge Trump's comments.

He, and lots of his fellow countrymen, expect congress(wo)men to be 'patriots', to back the USA and not criticise it.

The women attacked by Trump have been accused by others of keeping up a 'constant drumbeat' of criticism.

We might see that as reasonable, even laudable, opposition politics, but lots of Americans do not.

Trump is playing to his home audience.

I doubt he understands, or cares a great deal, how his remarks will be seen abroad.

No you don't.
Do we extend this inability to judge the words of other nation's leaders to all countries or is it specially reserved for a racist in the White House?
I think you should go back to where you came from.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

He, and lots of his fellow countrymen, expect congress(wo)men to be 'patriots', to back the USA and not criticise it.

The women attacked by Trump have been accused by others of keeping up a 'constant drumbeat' of criticism.

We might see that as reasonable, even laudable, opposition politics, but lots of Americans do not.

Trump is playing to his home audience.

I doubt he understands, or cares a great deal, how his remarks will be seen abroad.
Even though Trump spent most of his time during Obama's two terms as president criticising the administration, and even touting the whole "birther" lie.......people forget far too quickly.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Even though Trump spent most of his time during Obama's two terms as president criticising the administration, and even touting the whole "birther" lie.
I wonder why. I'm trying to find some common denominator but I'm not seeing it yet.

theclaud

It's teeceegawnmaaaad

Wow. You are excelling yourself this morning. Americans know exactly what Trump is doing in making a deliberate racist attack on the Congresswomen. As do we. The question, here or there, is whether one is disgusted by it, is actively enjoying it, or would rather look the other way because, y'know, 'special relationship'.

Top Bottom