I went to Asda today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Mods, close this thread now.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
i don't know what all the fuss is about. I had completed the buying and wrapping of Christmas presents by the end of the first week in September. You're a bit slow off the mark User76
whistling.gif

Will all of the liberated time in the run up to the big day I'll be able to imbibe alcohol freely without fretting about last minute purchases.
thumbsup.png

i don't know what all the fuss is about. I had completed the buying and wrapping of Christmas presents by the end of the first week in September. You're a bit slow off the mark User76
whistling.gif

Will all of the liberated time in the run up to the big day I'll be able to imbibe alcohol freely without fretting about last minute purchases.
thumbsup.png

I think your motives are thoroughly disgusting vernon, you lucky sod.

CC avatars this 'tide' should be absolutely religious, to make that vicar happy who is going up the wall about Wallace & Grommit appearing on the Christmas stamps this year.:biggrin:

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLSwZLq3VhE[/media]

potsy

Rambler
Too slow potsy - I refer you to this thread

That's just wrong vernon. And when I say 'mince pie' I obviously mean 'box' of mince pies
biggrin.gif

Too early but a whole month!!! 1st Dec will be just the right time.

summerdays trying to put the brake on things, but look what was written in vernon's m.piefest thread...

I usually have my first one in September when I visit my mince pie mad friend - but I won't tell anyone that I buy boxes of them and eat them myself until nearly Christmas, when I might start sharing...

:smile:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I think your motives are thoroughly disgusting vernon, you lucky sod.

CC avatars this 'tide' should be absolutely religious, to make that vicar happy who is going up the wall about Wallace & Grommit appearing on the Christmas stamps this year.:biggrin:

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLSwZLq3VhE[/media]

ah, but you'll be burning the noble sprouts to a blackened mulch in you drunken state, whereas we sober folk.....

Top Bottom