I wish I was........?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Wild West Hero

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
No, it was a German TV show where somebody normal goes up against a sleb. This girl was so gorgeous that I thought she was the sleb. I'll see if I can google a pic but am not optimistic.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
The bloke who was on countrytracks, or file or whatever it was called the other day, an instructor at PYB, what a great job.
Kayaking, walking, climbing, and getting paid for it, heaven.

rh100

Uncle Mort said:
David Watts! :ohmy:

Can't get that tune out of my head now....will have to listen to it later :biggrin:

I wish I was an Astronaut, like Magnatom a visit to the moon would be nice, but just an Earth orbit would do.

rh100 said:
I wish I was an Astronaut, like Magnatom a visit to the moon would be nice, but just an Earth orbit would do.

The fact that you would be looking back at all of humanity, is my main driver. I think that would be awe inspiring. I also have an interest as a scientist, and a bit of a thrill seeker (no not an incident seeker!:o).

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile

threebikesmcginty said:
....take your protien pill and put your helmet-cam on...

Astronauts always have helmet cameras on when out of the space craft. I'd feel right at home.....too many bl**dy dangerous WSGM (White Spaceship Green Men)...:ohmy:

jimboalee

magnatom said:
Astronauts always have helmet cameras on when out of the space craft. I'd feel right at home.....too many bl**dy dangerous WSGM (White Spaceship Green Men)...:ohmy:

You need a close encounter. :biggrin:

jimboalee

I had recurring dreams about triangular objects flying over my head.

A few weeks later ( last Christmas ) my son threw a piece of Toblerone at me.

Spooky or what?

accountantpete

Brexiteer
jimboalee said:
I had recurring dreams about triangular objects flying over my head.

A few weeks later ( last Christmas ) my son threw a piece of Toblerone at me.

Spooky or what?

It's chocolate Jim,but not as we know it!

Top Bottom