I won't be around for a week as...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

I've got to go to the 'college of knowledge' aka the police training school for a week long course :smile: a week of eating sh*te food, sleeping on a 2' wide plastic mattress metal framed, circa 1970 bed, sharing a bathroom with half a dozen other blokes (Yeeuck) and, being bored to death, by some numpty who has very little operational experience, trying to teach me how to do my job, and sending me to sleep using power point:ohmy:

I will be taking my bike so I an get out after 'class' and have a wizz round the lanes, the 'college' is in the absolute middle of no where, there is a social club on the site, known universally as the 'luna club' ( there's more atomosphere on the moon) geddit;) which I won't be patronising:thumbsup:

God I hate the place, however I will get petrol money to travel there and a daily allowance, which will bolster my Campag groupset fund quite nicely:biggrin:

dodgy

Glad to see you've got yourself in the right frame of mind before going.

Dave.

Keith Oates

Janner
User259iroloboy said:
I've got to go to the 'college of knowledge' aka the police training school for a week long course :smile: a week of eating sh*te food, sleeping on a 2' wide plastic mattress metal framed, circa 1970 bed, sharing a bathroom with half a dozen other blokes (Yeeuck) and, being bored to death, by some numpty who has very little operational experience, trying to teach me how to do my job, and sending me to sleep using power point:ohmy:

I will be taking my bike so I an get out after 'class' and have a wizz round the lanes, the 'college' is in the absolute middle of no where, there is a social club on the site, known universally as the 'luna club' ( there's more atomosphere on the moon) geddit;) which I won't be patronising:thumbsup:

God I hate the place, however I will get petrol money to travel there and a daily allowance, which will bolster my Campag groupset fund quite nicely:D

Shame on you, save it for .........................you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

dodgy said:
Glad to see you've got yourself in the right frame of mind before going.

Dave.

Ha ha, The training environment, the last refuge for the practically inept, anally retentive, promotion seeking, uniform carrying, wage thief!:smile::biggrin:;)

dodgy

User259iroloboy said:
Ha ha, The training environment, the last refuge for the practically inept, anally retentive, promotion seeking, uniform carrying, wage thief!:smile::smile:;)

Done lots of it myself in the past, didn't spend 17 years in the RAF without being able to dodge it :biggrin:

Dave.

asterix

Comrade Member
User259iroloboy said:
Ha ha, The training environment, the last refuge for the practically inept, anally retentive, promotion seeking, uniform carrying, wage thief!:tongue::ohmy:;)

..and you are full of respect for your teachers:ohmy:

But anyway, you have my permission to absent yourself from the forum for the required time.

TVC

User259iroloboy said:
Ha ha, The training environment, the last refuge for the practically inept, anally retentive, promotion seeking, uniform carrying, wage thief!:tongue::angry:;)

Oy! less of that, I'm off for a four day 'First Aid at Work' course, at the end of which I will be fully qualified to fit sticking plasters, tell people to "see your doctor, I'm really not interested in your boil", and of course phone an ambulance if anything looks like it might actually need treating.

I do however agree that if the Police spent less time on meaningless training courses and more time out on the street catching chav scumbags criminals the world would be a much better place. :ohmy:

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

The Velvet Curtain said:
Oy! less of that, I'm off for a four day 'First Aid at Work' course, at the end of which I will be fully qualified to fit sticking plasters, tell people to "see your doctor, I'm really not interested in your boil", and of course phone an ambulance if anything looks like it might actually need treating.

I do however agree that if the Police spent less time on meaningless training courses and more time out on the street catching chav scumbags criminals the world would be a much better place. :tongue:

Lucky you. mine's due next year. I've hit that refesher training hiatus time, end of year for two days of diversity training,(total b*ll*cks)so I don't call Gypsies TGB's or lowlife, scumbags (well, not where I can be overheard anyway He he).First week of new year my level two standard response driver training refresher (which I enjoy hugely):ohmy:

TVC

User259iroloboy said:
Lucky you. mine's due next year. I've hit that refesher training hiatus time, end of year for two days of diversity training,(total b*ll*cks)so I don't call Gypsies TGB's or lowlife, scumbags (well, not where I can be overheard anyway He he).First week of new year my level two standard response driver training refresher (which I enjoy hugely):tongue:

Oh! Oh! Can I come too? Sounds like much more fun than learning to put a sling on some dodgy bloke.

Top Bottom