i wont be going there again. . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vincent Lu

Just accidentally rode into a secret gay dogging spot in a secluded part of Lea Valley and there was only one way out (which was the way in) the grass was tall with thorny bushes and i saw 4 men in various patches sunbathing in their speedos and three other men popped their heads up from the tall grass with Meerkat-like-enthusiam. . Not familiar with this spot i tried to ride my way out of this area and frantically tried to pedal my way out of the thick undergrowth. . Eventually my legs drove me to a dead end and was confronted by a dead-end and panic struck. Perverse notions ran through my head and i started panicking 'maybe i might get raped' 'maybe these men think i want fun' sod that! I told myself and selected a Lil wayne album on my Mp3 player and put my mountain bike on low gear and scrambled out of this dodgy spot. Any obstacle that got in my way i will bunny-hop over. I must of been doing 25mph through thorn bushes and blackberry bushes and had to decend a 45o slope at speed. . . Got back out in the open again and onto the trial all hot and flustered only to be greeted by three heterosexual females and a heterosexual man. . . They must of thought i was some gaylord or saink. . . Cos i was dragging my bike up and was red faced and sweaty. . . I rode off. . . FAST!

paulb55

Über Member
Just accidentally rode into a secret gay dogging spot in a secluded part of Lea Valley and there was only one way out (which was the way in) the grass was tall with thorny bushes and i saw 4 men in various patches sunbathing in their speedos and three other men popped their heads up from the tall grass with Meerkat-like-enthusiam. . Not familiar with this spot i tried to ride my way out of this area and frantically tried to pedal my way out of the thick undergrowth. . Eventually my legs drove me to a dead end and was confronted by a dead-end and panic struck. Perverse notions ran through my head and i started panicking 'maybe i might get raped' 'maybe these men think i want fun' sod that! I told myself and selected a Lil wayne album on my Mp3 player and put my mountain bike on low gear and scrambled out of this dodgy spot. Any obstacle that got in my way i will bunny-hop over. I must of been doing 25mph through thorn bushes and blackberry bushes and had to decend a 45o slope at speed. . . Got back out in the open again and onto the trial all hot and flustered only to be greeted by three heterosexual females and a heterosexual man. . . They must of thought i was some gaylord or saink. . . Cos i was dragging my bike up and was red faced and sweaty. . . I rode off. . . FAST!

Seriously dude that was funny LMFAO, but i suppose i wasn't for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 112
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 115
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 129
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 106
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 120
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 109
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 112
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 113

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've ridden across a gay cruising venue, Clapham Common, at the dead of night a few times in the company of a hundred or so fit men. So far, nobody has been molested....

Relax.

GTTTM

I think you'll probably find just like with heterosexual people that unless you actually indicate that you're there for the same reason as them they'll just give you a passing "piss off we're busy" glance and ignore you.

OP
OP
Vincent Lu

Vincent Lu

My shncere apolgies to those who i haue offended.
But i never witnessed a dogging site before and probably it was just my naïve mind thinking i may get attacked or flirted at due to the nature of the art of public sex and indecency.
If it was a hetrosexual site with more straight men than woman i probably would be just as panicky in fear of getting jumped by a bunch of perverts trespassing on their business.
. . . Cant seem to go anywhere in London these days to escape from crime and dodgy antics for a few hours.

Apoligies.
Vincent

Muddy Ground

Kind of know where you are coming from. Brockwell Park can be a bit problematic that way - one couple were actually at it right in the middle of one of the open spaces the other day at lunch time. And I mean at it, no doubt about what they were up to. Sometimes even an innocent amble abroad these days leads you to places you'd rather not be! You'd probably have been fairly safe - the Police do tend to monitor these places, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the speedo wearers weren't, ahem, undercover officers.

MG

wildjetskier

Accidently My arse (scuse the pun) But as GTTTM posted unless you are their specifically then you should have nothing to worry about. I was out having a picnic in Windsor Great Park on Sunday and stumbled upon 2 gay men having a romp and a cuddle, as soon as they saw us they stopped and respected our being there. Don't you worry yourself

yello

Yes, that's right, all gay men are rapists.

Paedophiles too remember.

Not quite sure why the OP was "panic struck" though I can appreciate that they didn't want to be there. I remember walking into a public loo in Bethnal Green to discover it was a pick up place ('cottage' I believe is what they're called). I was struck by the obviousness and ordinariness of it all. I didn't feel threatened at all (awkward, yes, but not threatened) since it was clear that everything that was happening was purely consensual. I was in no danger at all. I've felt more threatened in loos before football games.

Davidc

Guru
Stereotyping is easy. Unnecessary though and nearly always wrong.

I've come across all sorts of groups like that, M-M, F-F, F-M when out riding and never had any real problems. I'm far more worried by groups of 'Chavvy Yoofs', many of whom are out looking to cause trouble.

Top Bottom