If I'm over excited tonight ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
It's because I'm expecting news of a newborn nephew at anytime..... :biggrin:

Plus I'm being allowed wine AND curry as a treat to celebrate. :ohmy:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

User3143 said:
Great news, as an Uncle to two Nieces.

I can't wait. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Already got a niece out of them so lovely to have a boy. Only trouble is they live in the US so don't get to see them often!!!

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Unfortunately we do know it's a boy but there you go. At least the Bro is keeping the name secret :biggrin: If ever it's an american thing like 'Brad' :biggrin:

Errr wine and curry goes down very nicely thank you. :biggrin:

I'm more excited for me mom and dad - carries on the name and all that, bless.:ohmy:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Noodley said:
I've got a mate that took over 24 years to come out :biggrin:

Noods, that's funny :ohmy:

The labour is def going on!!!!!!!!!!! But it's america so they all have to go one better so......

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

HLaB said:
Don't get too excited yet one of my nephews took nearly 24 hrs to come out :ohmy:

Time difference is good.... :biggrin: My Bro is like a cat on the hot tin... Awww:evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
snapper_37 said:
Unfortunately we do know it's a boy but there you go. At least the Bro is keeping the name secret ;) If ever it's an american thing like 'Brad' :biggrin:

oooh, how exciting. Any news?

And the name thing - even if they've decided, it may not turn out. I was definitely going to be Claire for a girl, or Oliver for a boy. Mum took one look at me and decided I was a Susannah.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Sorry, sorry, I have news.

Daniel James born at 1.38 a.m. our time, 7lb 10. Got no pics yet as the brother is obviously kipping! Mother and baby doing well so that's the main thing. :biggrin:

Have been calming down the excited Nan and getting some lickle baby clothes in... ;)

Oooh the turkey baster gets more and more tempting :wacko:

Off to the pub to wet the baby's head now.

Thanks guys! ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
snapper_37 said:
Sorry, sorry, I have news.

Daniel James born at 1.38 a.m. our time, 7lb 10. Got no pics yet as the brother is obviously kipping! Mother and baby doing well so that's the main thing. :biggrin:

Have been calming down the excited Nan and getting some lickle baby clothes in... ;)

Oooh the turkey baster gets more and more tempting :wacko:

Off to the pub to wet the baby's head now.

Thanks guys! ;)

Hoorah! Champers and excitement all round!

Daniel James is a good name. My nephew (the one, the only, the adored) is Oliver James.

How soon will you manage to meet him (you said they are in the US?)?

Turkey baster, reminds me of the odd dream I had last night.. One for a thread of it's own, I think...

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Arch said:
Turkey baster, reminds me of the odd dream I had last night.. One for a thread of it's own, I think...

Oooeerrr - you start it then Arch. ;)

I don't know when we will meet. I have a fear of flying and it took 3 valium and a few drinks just to get me to Cyprus last year.:wacko:

Perhaps I will try hypnotherapy or something because it is quite sad. He has lived there for 9 years and I have never been.

Saying that. the brother does a lot of travelling in his job so I am sure they will be over at some point. His wife is local to here too so she has family who will want a munch. ;)

Top Bottom