If you ever had to describe yourself in a positive manner...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
....what would it be?

I reckon I can be a "true gentleman" at times, how do you lot see yourselves in a realistic but positive mirror?

(enough of this doom and gloom derogatory crud!!)

sticky sherbert

fuzzy

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
djtheglove said:
Keep coming back to this thread, Nope just can't do it!!!!:bicycle: I'm going back to the self depricating thread it's much easier!!!

awww you big thing you....I demand that you do not leave this thread until you have come up with something

Oh....he is gone...."currently viewing the Dishy man thread" :girl:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
montage said:
awww you big thing you....I demand that you do not leave this thread until you have come up with something

Oh....he is gone...."currently viewing the Dishy man thread" :sad:

Cheeky gett, :smile: I have once again returned, and you've just given me the answer! I have a sence of humour. There that is my best feature, now put that in your funny little purple haired mans pipe and smoke it!

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
djtheglove said:
Cheeky gett, :sad: I have once again returned, and you've just given me the answer! I have a sence of humour. There that is my best feature, now put that in your funny little purple haired mans pipe and smoke it!

Never, ever, talk about the troll in public.
You don't want him to get mad.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
montage said:
Never, ever, talk about the troll in public.
You don't want him to get mad.

I shall say what I like about the Troll!!! If he is willing to cavort naked in public then the public are allowed to comment how they like!!!!!

And if he get's mad then so be it, I shall poke him in to the spokes of my wheel and and go reall fast until his head comes off!!:smile::sad:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
djtheglove said:
And if he get's mad then so be it, I shall poke him in to the spokes of my wheel and and go reall fast until his head comes off!!:smile::sad:

hmmmm I can see that plan backfiring for you :tongue:
If you ever come hampshire way give me a shout and we can arrange it! :biggrin: (just remember the helmet)

Top Bottom