If you're not a Guardian reader...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fiona N

Veteran
... you may be unaware that Sunday's Observer has a photo of a naked Ms Pendleton, of cycling reknown, on the cover of it's glossy. And an interview, I believe, within its covers.

No idea why she thought she needed to get her kit off but I wouldn't want any CC-ers to miss out through avoidance of the quality press :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Fiona N said:
... you may be unaware that Sunday's Observer has a photo of a naked Ms Pendleton, of cycling reknown, on the cover of it's glossy. And an interview, I believe, within its covers.

No idea why she thought she needed to get her kit off but I wouldn't want any CC-ers to miss out through avoidance of the quality press :biggrin:

Great, thanks for the tip off Victoria Fiona. :biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Fiona N said:

The former baffles me too, although it seems to be the way things are done these days if you're a female of a certain age, regardless of the line of work you happen to be in. Telegraph man myself, mind you.

gavintc

Guru
Yes, I had settled in on the train, opened the paper and there she was. Lovely lady. I might now go out and buy the Observer, and get the other 1/2 of the picture (dream on).

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It's not just female atheletes who do this. I seem to remember some rather impressive shots of Mario Cipollini in the buff except for cycling shoes...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Keith Oates said:
She's not in the nude, she's got her shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even better!!!!
Naked fit women, with just their shoes on:biggrin:.
Does this need moving into the Tea? thread?:biggrin:

*feels ashamed with self:sad:*

domtyler

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
She's not in the nude, she's got her shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just bolted some pedals to each side of my bed, where is she? Come on love get yourself clipped in, anyway up is just fine thanks!! :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

simonali

Guru
domtyler said:
anyway up is just fine thanks!! :thumbsup::biggrin::tongue:

Actually, it isn't. You'd have to unbolt the pedals and put them back on the other way up, unless she's got feet that swivel 180°. You could give her a double Eduardo, I suppose, but we'd win even less medals than we normally do at the next championships!

Top Bottom