I'll make it this time!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes this Friday I am off to the Edinburgh Coop cycle maintenence course. Regulars here, may remember that I didn't quite make it the last time, due to a combination of nasty virus and getting lost!xx(:blush:

I really am looking forward to it, and hopefully the bike will end the day in a better state than it starts it!

The weekend will (hopefully!) be getting even better after that. I'm off to a stag night on Saturday. I am reliably informed that it will be somewhere in the south west of Ireland. All I need to do is get to Shannon!

I expect Saturday night will go something like this:

:biggrin::hyper::wahhey::cheers::cheers::cheers::smile::mrpig::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::girl::biggrin::B):cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::huh::tired:xx(xx(:cry::tired:

When I get home I expect Mrs Magnatom will be something like this:

:headshake:

:biggrin:

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Well have a fun time, and hope the bike class goes well. And who knew you could accurately depict a night out with smiley faces?

mcb2080

magnatom said:
Yes this Friday I am off to the Edinburgh Coop cycle maintenence course. Regulars here, may remember that I didn't quite make it the last time, due to a combination of nasty virus and getting lost!xx(:blush:

I really am looking forward to it, and hopefully the bike will end the day in a better state than it starts it!

The weekend will (hopefully!) be getting even better after that. I'm off to a stag night on Saturday. I am reliably informed that it will be somewhere in the south west of Ireland. All I need to do is get to Shannon!

I expect Saturday night will go something like this:

:biggrin::hyper::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::biggrin::mrpig::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::girl::angry::B):cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::huh::tired:xx(xx(:cry::tired:

When I get home I expect Mrs Magnatom will be something like this:

:rolleyes:

First post, great site :becool:

At magnatom, can you post a wee review of the maintenance class as I too am quite interested in attending this if it is the edinburghbicycle.com.

I commute from east kilbride to glasgow each day so share some of the experiences of glasgow roads:ohmy:.

Cheers

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Yes I'll do a wee review and put it on my blog. I've heard good things about the course, so I expect it will be a good review.

Welcome mcb2080! :eek:

Video the course....mmmm. I could sell it and make money.....:ohmy:

mcb2080

magnatom said:
Yes I'll do a wee review and put it on my blog. I've heard good things about the course, so I expect it will be a good review.

Welcome mcb2080! :biggrin:

Video the course....mmmm. I could sell it and make money.....:biggrin:

Cheers magnatom, look forward to reading it.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Never mind bike repair courses - how about courses on editing PfS videos a bit quicker ? :biggrin:

Seriously though, it was a great course when I did it. Beware though - afterwards you'll feel strongly drawn to buying a proper workstand and toolkit, and thereafter it's a life of tinkering and adjusting !!

I have visions of BicycleTutor being ousted in future by BicycleRepairMAgNa and his instructional repair clips filmed on a helmetcam. :biggrin:

hackbike 6

21liu7l.gif

OP
OP
M

magnatom

goo_mason said:
Never mind bike repair courses - how about courses on editing PfS videos a bit quicker ? :?:

Seriously though, it was a great course when I did it. Beware though - afterwards you'll feel strongly drawn to buying a proper workstand and toolkit, and thereafter it's a life of tinkering and adjusting !!

I have visions of BicycleTutor being ousted in future by BicycleRepairMAgNa and his instructional repair clips filmed on a helmetcam. :rolleyes:

I've got my 'What's the best toolkit/bikestand?' thread ready and primed :sad:

Aye, I do need to sort out the video from PfS. It's just quite a bit of footage to edit and I've been busy lately! Honest! Anyway I'll get on to it. Watch this space....:smile:

Top Bottom