I'm a little concerned about the weather next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Metcheckcom-UKWeatherForecasts-L-1.png

looks a little windy!

Attachments

• Metcheckcom-UKWeatherForecasts-L-1.png
    Metcheckcom-UKWeatherForecasts-L-1.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 14

theclaud

Openly Marxist
339mph in Swansea on Thursday, apparently. But at least it won't be raining...

Uughhh! Gust 411mph in Glasgow. xx( I'm supposed to be moving house that day. I suppose that means the high sided delivery trucks won't be arriving at the new house then...:biggrin::laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't know what you are worried about its just a little cold (runs off to find every single layer that she owns and then remembers I finish work on Monday for the hols:biggrin::thumbsup:xx( though we do have our team Christmas meal that day.

jkjfc3.jpg

Gust 426 mph!!!:laugh: You would have thought that winds that great would have had more impact on the wind chill figures?

Attachments

• jkjfc3.jpg
    jkjfc3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 26
I gave up using Metcheck a long time ago - ever since I read reports of its owner (former owner now, I think) going 'inside' for alleged kiddy-fiddling. :becool: The site has played tricks like this before. :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tail wind into work - 5 mins in, 24 hours to get home.....:becool:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've been asked to acknowledge the contribution to this thread of Messrs Metcheck. As I've taken the mickey out of them non-stop for the last three years, I'm sure that they'll be grateful.

HelenD123

Guru
dellzeqq said:
I've been asked to acknowledge the contribution to this thread of Messrs Metcheck. As I've taken the mickey out of them non-stop for the last three years, I'm sure that they'll be grateful.

Can I also applaud them for predicting hail for our ride to Amsterdam in June while we basked in sunshine:becool:.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
oh. I posted the picture of the screen to a friend, and she panicked. Had hysterics, called her mum, the lot. Lesson learnt.

Top Bottom