I'm a Vice President

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does this mean I now get some respect from lesser members (Redders, that's not your forelock you're touching :becool:) or does it mean that I'm the President in charge of vice? :angry:

It just means you have been spending to much time on CC and not doing your work!

V.P. of skiving:biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
All well and good, but you've got a long way to go before you become GOD!: :biggrin:

10000 - Executive Vice President
25000 - Senior Vice President
50000 - President
100000 - Chairman
250000 - GOD!

:biggrin::biggrin:;)

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Admin said:
All well and good, but you've got a long way to go before you become GOD!: :biggrin:

10000 - Executive Vice President
25000 - Senior Vice President
50000 - President
100000 - Chairman
250000 - GOD!

:biggrin::biggrin:;)

On a previous forum Keith Oates would have made GOD inside a month. :biggrin:

So looking at that list to be god all you have to do is type and thats it? that dose not sound like fun at all.

yenrod

>I'm a Vice President

Sorry I thought you were giving away your masonic lodge alegiances then but I was mistaken !

Carry on...

;)

redcogs

Guru
Congratulations Mr Vice President! You have laboured long and hard to achieve such status, and many will think it a deserved recognition..

Others may think otherwise :smile::?:

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
redcogs said:
Congratulations Mr Vice President! You have laboured long and hard to achieve such status, and many will think it a deserved recognition..

Others may think otherwise :biggrin::smile:

Fortunately, Vice Presidents can ignore any griping from mere "Senior Members." :biggrin:

Top Bottom