I'm a Winner !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
As part of National Bike Week, and Greater Manchester's Cycling Campaign, I filled in a daily mileage log, and also completed a short questionnaire....

Guess what, I got a runner up prize - didn't get the bike (or tokens) but got £25 M&S vouchers.......... :biggrin: I never win anything...awesome.........

Now, what to get....erm...........help !!!! Slippers ? ;)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Food yum yum

potsy

Rambler
Socks innit
bravo.gif

Arch

Married to Night Train
Food!. My mum sometimes gives me a £10 M and S voucher for my birthday with instructions to treat myself to something* nice...

You could wait for when they have one of their deals on, where you get a meal for two and wine, for a tenner. Or just lots of nice little nibbles or something.

*I just originally typed that as 'someone'...

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Well, it will get me a £10 "Dine in for two" ..... add a few quid for extra veg (will then feed 2 adults plus 2 young kids)... and I'll have at least £10 to spend on the socks Potsy recommends...eh................ :tongue:

Sorted........... Can you get slippers for £10 though, SPD ? :tongue:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Like these :biggrin:

41fAMjP0FQL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

I'd be dead buying them.....my missus say's I'm grumpy (er) since my off December 2008........... better not...............:biggrin:

Davidc

Guru
Grumble grumble. Its afix. Its not fair. Etc.

I've been doing the same with the Somerset Cycle Challenge, which ends this week, and I haven't won anything.

(They sent me a cheap cycle computer though).

Top Bottom