I'm employed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, more employed than I was last week.

From November, I will be a part time Womble, collecting recycling, on the days when I'm not a part time editorial assistant.

Before that, I will briefly be a freelance database wrangler during October, which I hope will pay off my overdraft.

Then I stop getting help from Mum, and start paying her back. Then I start saving for the grand tour.

Once I get broadband set up at home (my uni account will cease at some point soon), I'll be joining the ranks of the evening and weekend mob on here....

Nearly moved into the twilight zone then Arch...you'll soon be catching the train down from York to London and riding to the Coast.;)
Good luck with your travails.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Well I think you should get on your bike and get a job.

Except that you have already done both .... ;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
Well done Arch. Can someone photoshop Arch into a womble suit please? ;)

But which one would I be?

Not Wellington, please, that was the swotty one wasn't it? Tomsk was a bit thick, Orinoco was lazy. Great Uncle Bulgaria was old, and Mme Cholet a bit blousy for my liking. Wasn't there a sensible one? I want to be that one.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Unkraut said:
Well I think you should get on your bike and get a job.

Except that you have already done both .... ;)

Not only that, but occasionally I will be riding a bike for my job - well a trike.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
threebikesmcginty said:
When it's foggy on the common and you just can't see
And I womble into you and you womble into me....

Hey, well done!!! ;)

Another workshy sponger off benefits ;)

Ahem, I wasn't on them.... I've been living off my wits, my mother and reduced bread for the last year or so....

It's a slippery slope to the millstone of full time employment from here Arch, are you really sure you want that :ohmy:

Congrats and well done. Don't forget to get the broadband set up before you lose Uni access, so you can ask lots of questions if it all goes pear shaped.

Top Bottom