I'm really sorry about this but....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Someone has to be first, but it's going to rain that's for sure
rain_umbrella.gif

Attachments

• rain_umbrella.gif
    rain_umbrella.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 26

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
My Crud Roadracer 2 mudguards weigh next to nothing, and stay on all year on my bikes. Why'dya take 'em off?

OP
OP
Belfastox

Belfastox

Regular
My Crud Roadracer 2 mudguards weigh next to nothing, and stay on all year on my bikes. Why'dya take 'em off?

I just prefer the bike without them to be honest. I had some of the Cruds on for a while but I couldn't seem to get the fit right and they really annoyed me! I switched over to SKS Chromo's, which I have to say are brilliant and have seen me all through the winter on my daily commute. I really like my fixed stripped down as much as possible though so I'll suffer the odd soggy arse - I'm a fashion victim :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1258

I just prefer the bike without them to be honest. I had some of the Cruds on for a while but I couldn't seem to get the fit right and they really annoyed me! I switched over to SKS Chromo's, which I have to say are brilliant and have seen me all through the winter on my daily commute. I really like my fixed stripped down as much as possible though so I'll suffer the odd soggy arse - I'm a fashion victim :rolleyes:

Definitely a fashion victim, my fixed has mudguards, carrier and a bar extender to give me somewhere to put the lights.

jim55

Guru
are they any good?i was gona get some for commuting ,so far its not been too bad but i bet i get caught out
gona put them on the fixed and prob just leave them on ,are they ok all yr round?

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
are they any good?i was gona get some for commuting ,so far its not been too bad but i bet i get caught out
gona put them on the fixed and prob just leave them on ,are they ok all yr round?

When I first put them on I thought they looked really flimsy. They're thin, light, and fasten on with rubber bands, BUT.....I've used them for over a year/5,000 miles and they're still solid. Well worth the money.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I like mine, once I was able to find a fitting "sweet spot" that doesn't rub anywhere!

Top Bottom