I'm taking...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

The wife, kids and recently bereaved MiL off to Majoorka;) for a week end of July. I'm aware that it is a bit of a magnet for cyclists on training camps. We will be staying in a rented apartment in Cala Vinas. (SW) of the island

Is anyone aware of any good LBS where I can avail myself of a locally (Majoorkan)B) themed Cycling Jersey?

betty swollocks

large member
Kudos to my LBS.

bugger wrong thread

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've biked Lanzagrotty - well great for bikes, car friendly, but small, hot and many of the roads are quite rough, but we liked it...... Fire Mountain was good !

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Fossy, I won't be biking, I'd never get away with that :wacko: Never been to lanzergrotty, but have visited Fartervatourer and Grand Canaryer.

I'll be mostly stretched out on the beach:becool:

Keith Oates

Janner
User259iroloboy said:
Fossy, I won't be biking, I'd never get away with that :evil: Never been to lanzergrotty, but have visited Fartervatourer and Grand Canaryer.

I'll be mostly stretched out on the beach:becool:[/QUOTE]

In a biking jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Hmmmm, maybe, but what to take? My Ivan Basso 2006 Giro winners jersey, my Mapei 1995, Euskaltel Euskardi, ONCE, Wilier, Team FAKTA, or my Club jersey?

What I would like is a local Majorcan cycle club jersey...

longers

Legendary Member
Have you not got a CC jersey to wear? Something lacking in your wardrobe then methinks.

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Dayvo said:
Your Euskaltel Euskardi might be considered provocative!
But if you're as slow as me, they might just laugh at you! :smile:

OOps , yes that may have been a bit of a wardrobe faux pas!! I'm crap at hills too!

longers said:
Have you not got a CC jersey to wear? Something lacking in your wardrobe then methinks.

Yup, but I already have too many jerseys, but I cannot help myself, it's like a sort of disorder! I just like the idea of getting a local Majorcan club jersey as a souvenir.

longers

Legendary Member
I wasn't doing down the idea of getting a local jersey - it's a great idea.

It was just how could you have a choice of which to take when you've got a very classy CC jersey to take. You never know - it might get recognised, small world and all that.

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Longers, I know, it would be kinda cool wearing it in the evening, and seeing if it got recognised, but I do have loads of jerseys, as well as the ones mentioned I have a couple of non team winter long sleeved jersey's plus a Specialized winter jacket, a club rain cape, a gilet...
I could probably convince Mrs M that I 'needed' a Majorcan cycling jersey, but not a CC one, well not just yet anyway!

Davyo, I will keep my eyes peeled for cheap accom for your planned trip in 2009

Top Bottom