I'm Up North!!!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I give no clues to my whereabouts other than to say I've had a stottie cake!

Meeting tomorrow but chucked a bike in the boot and came up a day early to enjoy a quick spin to the coast - lovely weather for it too!

Quick cuppa and a cake and I'm off to forage for pub food!

Won't say how nice it is up north or you'll be flooded with southern softies!!!

;)

TVC

Remember ter stick yer tabs in yer t-shurt sleeve hinnie.

PaulB

Legendary Member
In a fight between the North and the south, we'd be able to put our B team out while the rest of us stood and watched the nancy-boy, shandy-drinking southern puffs get a right hiding.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
PaulB said:
In a fight between the North and the south, we'd be able to put our B team out while the rest of us stood and watched the nancy-boy, shandy-drinking southern puffs get a right hiding.

+1 :laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Funny . . . . . . . but true !!!

And I thought Northerners had their chips with mushy peas!

Seems like they need shoulders with 'em, too! :laugh:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
And I thought Northerners had their chips with mushy peas!

Seems like they need shoulders with 'em, too! :laugh:

Says the most northeliest (is that a word? It is now!) of the lot of us! Oslo! You're one of us now, like it or not Dayvo!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Not seen TBMcG out on the road though I've been driving very close to cyclists all day to see if any respond with his phlegmatic Gaelic charm... :laugh:

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Fnaar said:
Good ride 3BMcG? :laugh:

Really good thanks fnaar although not as long as I wanted due to delayed start and then fading light - the last half mile back you have to go on the A1 so I couldn't leave it too late without lights! I headed straight towards the coast to make sure I got the nice bits in!!

Well worth it!!! :smile:

purplepolly

PaulB said:

Hold on, I just need to weigh down my ears with 3 pairs of dinner plate sized gold hoops and put on the shell suit and then I can cheer you on from the sidelines.

Top Bottom