Impatient Biker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4CKO

Shocking, I see it at the shops where i live, there are parking spaces on one side and this means its not wide enough for two cars, so if one comes through on the side with the cars nothing can come through the other way so people mount the kerb to extend the width so they can get their honking great car through, I remember watching my wife (pregnant) come out of the newsagents walk to cross the road, hidden by a hedge nearly get collected by someone doing just this, only her telling me to leave it stopped me chasing and collaring the driver.

Pavements are for peds, not bikes, motorbikes or car, especially impatient drivers of off road vehicles, who are to a man, pillocks (unless involved in agriculture, rescue activities or live on rough/icy terrain), off road refers to the capiability to go "Off Road", that is through terrain that would stop normal vehicles, not the pavement.

Moped riders, there is no real reason, get a push bike !

OP
OP
TwickenhamCyclist
bonj said:
one question, why did you botherputting music on it? is it meant to be significant in some way?

Hi Bonj

The music (Zappa – Camarillo Brillo) has absolutely no significance whatsoever to the clip.
The sound from the ATC3 is beyond dire – so the original audio is not an option.
I like Zappa, have used him on other videos, and several other Cyclechat posters have asked for more – so I thought I’d use him again!

nilling

Über Member
TwickenhamCyclist said:
...and several other Cyclechat posters have asked for more – so I thought I’d use him again!

Cheers TC, a bit of Zappa certainly brightens my day ;)

Not a little scooter either! Looks like a BMW...

Tynan

Veteran
there's a section of motorcyclists that do that rather than stop, likely the same percentage of cyclists that do it

Top Bottom