In a while, Crocodile....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
I read that story on the beeb and just couldn't believe it!
7 y/o kid - what a mentalist!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7649876.stm

TVC

Children should be free to express their wants and desires, anyone who tries to stop them is stifling their creativity.

Or, just feed the little git to the croc and see how he likes it.

I suppose most kids do things like pull worms apart at some stage, but there's something really worrying about feeding live animals to another live animal, especially something as big as a 5ft goanna! That's plain sadistic! How did he get hold of it, it must have been twice his size!

I always say that you can tell a lot about someone from the way they treat an animal...

The lad probably thought he was doing good, the poor croc was hungry.

Noodley

Seven year olds don't always grasp concepts such as death in the same way as adults - he may very well have thought he was being a good little chap and feeding the smiley crocodile.

purplemoon

How could he do that!!!! :angry::angry::ohmy::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

He's just slaughtered some of the most wonderful creatures in the world :whistle:

For anyone not familiar with these animals, the Thorny Devil lizard in particular is an incredibly fascinating species and it's very rare to see them in captivity due to their strict dietry requirements. Poor things :sad:

The Bearded Dragons are very friendly creatures, and they change colour with their moods. What a terrible thing to do to any creature.

I also think that 20 years down the line we could be reading about him being a serial killer.

Top Bottom