In praise of cycling caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This found its way onto my Facebook thread :angry:
They say a picture paints a thousand words, but in this case just one will do, it begins with w and ends with anchors.
Take em off, it's not raining, you're indoors ffs! No doubt they're sipping their espressos with passion.

https://puncheur.rapha.cc/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Rapha-Cycle-Club-Tokyo-03-2048x1365.jpg

I'm normally a one who hates the hats inside brigade, saw a bloke going into the supermarket today with his son and muttered to myself would be great if son said Dad why you still got cap on, it doesn't rain inside,,,,however, I strangely find nothing wrong with the picture. Believe me, I know where you are coming from, but this time I think its ok.

Bizarre :blush:

GuyBoden

Guru
john-yates1.jpg

Gez73

Veteran
Bought this at Eroica Britannia a couple of weeks ago. Love the colour, love the Union Jack, and love that it's a cycling cap!! Three caps of similar style and a Seakskinz waterproof one. Stopped wearing Buffs ages ago except around my neck in Winter. Gez
1467577828616-2011614838.jpg
1467578060985237567176.jpg

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Must say that I never saw the point of one until I wore one. I never go anywhere on the bike without one now, apart from a sportive that said I must wear a helmet, in that case I didn't bother with the cap. Did have a nice Morvelo one, but I think my son has lost that for me.

Top Bottom