Income tax returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barq

Anyone else like me and left their income tax return until the last minute? Or did you all get it down ages ago? Is anyone being really hardcore and leaving it until tomorrow? :biggrin:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Just done it.

Wasn't taxing. Just like Moira said.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Did mine about three weeks ago. I hate the bloody things, Mrs SJ keeps coming into the office to complain about my language and I generally end up throwing bits of paper round in a temper. I am a lousy organiser when it comes to paperwork, and trying to find receipts etc is a nightmare. I once had so many fuel receipts in the ashtray of the car that they had formed into a solid brick.

peanut

if they ain't ready make a projection based on last years figures and submit that stating that they are not final figures.At least you won't get a penalty
I took 2x days off work to do mine .:sad:

If you haven't already got registration for online submission you'd better start writing that £100 cheque now:biggrin:

peanut

barq said:
Anyone else like me and left their income tax return until the last minute? Or did you all get it down ages ago? Is anyone being really hardcore and leaving it until tomorrow? :blush:

I have twice in recent years driven 15 miles to Yeovil HM C&E at 12pm midnight and handed in my return with minutes to go :sad:

LLB

Mine went in on Tuesday - I love my accountant, I don't think he feels the same way about me though :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
I HATE doing a tax return but actually the last two times I've done it online it has been easier than I expected. But I filed mine after 31 December so now I've had to pay a small amount to HMRC as they wouldn't collect it through PAYE. Grrrr!
repost ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom