interesting chat with my girlfriend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trillian

walking through town today a young lady on a bike with low riders and panniers on was coming the other way to us (we're at her side of the road on the pavement)

GF "nice view down' her top"
Me "Dawes galaxy, decent touring bikes those - sorry what?"

think i've gotten this sussed, but should i be worried that i genuinely had been looking at the bike and not the rider beyond noticing her top was yellow and she was female)

yes, you should be very worried. Your response to panniers is not sufficiently sexualised. 'Phwooarr, look at the drawstrings on those' would have been more appropriate.

domtyler

Über Member
Sounds like a problem to me. You should have taken a quick piccy of what was bursting out at the seams and then looked at the bike. You would have been able to illustrate this thread then.

domtyler

Über Member
Sorry Keith, but it's almost 11:30pm here and given the choice of a woman and a bicycle I make no apologies for choosing the warmer, softer option! :biggrin:

You know you're REALLY into cycling when you don't find a girl attractive because her calf muscles are too small.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
wafflycat said:
In my case, you're really into cycling when you find a bloke with shaved legs more attractive than one with hairy legs :biggrin:

I'm getting the razor out now Waffles!:biggrin::tongue:

Trillian said:
walking through town today a young lady on a bike with low riders and panniers on was coming the other way to us (we're at her side of the road on the pavement)

Sorry - your girlfriend is eyeing up other women?:smile: *envies*
You're a lucky bloke.:biggrin::thumbsup::biggrin:
Assuming you are a bloke. If you're a woman I apologise for the assumption. :rolleyes:
It's a bit hard to tell from here...

yenrod

Trillian said:

think i've gotten this sussed, but should i be worried that i genuinely had been looking at the bike and not the rider beyond noticing her top was yellow and she was female)

Whilst playing a fighting game on the PS2 on sat. night...the female said 'how about some girl on girl action'...

ie 2 female fighters ! ;)

Top Bottom