Internet Suppliers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jim77

Which internet suppliers do people recommend. I am looking for quality parts, probably just a new saddle and seat post for starters. I have found Wiggle and ExtraUk so far, does anyone have any experience of these or others?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I deal with Ribble, Probikekit, Wiggle and Chain Reaction.

All good.

Plax

Guru
I've used Chain Reaction Cycles, Wiggle and Merlin Cycles. Just ordered a workstand from Parkers of Bolton but too early to tell how they're going to turn out - P&P was quite high though so probably won't use them again.

chainreaction , bikeplus, and if i want any mtb stuff merlin of leyland. i use ribble but go to the shop so can't comment on mail their order.
any fixed gear stuff is from hubjub.

roadiewill

Wiggles the best in my experience

Alcdrew

Wiggle and recently velkit. Someone else mention Geargirl, from eBay, she's good.

Got some tyres from Ribble and they came sort of folded up abit, so they would fit in a small box. But they weren't folding tyres, so wasn't impressed with them.

Danny

Legendary Member
Another thumbs up for Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative.

They respond to questions promptly and have good communications about your order. Their own brand stuff is usually pretty good value and quality.

Not always cheapest from branded items, but I think they are due to have another sale at the beginning of May.

And I personally like supporting a genuine co-operative business.

I'll probably have to shop around more in the future as I've only used Wiggle on line and they offer a good speedy sevice. I'm lucky that the Edinburgh Bike Co Op shop is not far from me so I browse on line and visit the shop, they've usually got what I want and are helpful too, if not they can order it in quite quickly.

No problems with Wiggle, especially since they started accepting PayPal as a payment option.

I prefer to use Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Op - as already stated, great service and communications - well worth supporting.

As an asidem I visited the Manchester (Rusholme) EBC shop when I was in England test-riding a tandem last July and could not have been happier with the service. I ended up spending about £200 because I felt so guilty about taking up so much of their time!

Top Bottom