Introducing Lelly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well I kept it a little bit of a secret but here's the new bike. Planet X Ti Sportive with a few changes:
Planet X A57 wheels rather than the 20/24 spoke jobbies it tends to come with
FSA 53/39 cranks. I couldn't decide whether or not to go compact across both bikes but in the end decided to stick with what I know.
Usual 25/11 rear cassette

It also has the very noisy levers of SRAM Red.

DSCN2082.JPG

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Crumbs, you must be about 6ft 6 to ride that bike. Planet-X Rotherham is just down the road from me, been in there a few times, is their own brand stuff as good as the big names?

Garz

Squat Member
Holy shoot that's a mega aggressive position!

Nice bike, could probably do with a mention in the Ti thread. ;)

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Strangely enough I am exactly 6' 6".. :thumbsup: . I don't really have a lot to compare it against. I have a Giant SCR and I'd say the Planet X isn't as quick but this could be down to me still tweaking the setup. It is more comfortable though.

jayonabike