Introducing myself so say Hi - and i also need some help!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biker_chick

Hey peeps - new to the forum so just thought i'd drop by and say hi!!!!!

I'm after some male attention actually - i need to buy my fella a birthday present and i've got a few options for you all to say yes go for that one!!!!!

1st Choice - http://www.powerkiteshop.com/accessories/sixsixonecompgloves.htm
(gloves - he already has a pair but they are very old)!!

2nd Choice - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kuota-Multi-L...vr_id=&cguid=c363b2631270a0e201d29ad2ffdcb074
(sunglasses - look good for the cash with the changeable lenses)

Or finally!

http://romsterbikewear.deco-apparel.com/shop/product/934888
(t-shirt - looks cool and within my budget) :-)

I'd really appreciated your help!!!!

Thanks - big cycling love Stacey xxxx

Hello Stacey - all this is in the 'wrong place' but we don't care! :smile:
No to the sunglasses.
Don't know about the gloves - if it was for cycling then they would be useless as Summer approaches. Kite stuff - I don't know...:smile:
T Shirt looks good - with a catchy message. Now, if you were to present it to him with you inside, there might be an added value consideration...:smile:

Dayvo is our resident T shirt expert and marginally younger than moi, so may be able to offer a hippier opinion 'ere too long. :smile:

G'day Biker chic! Welcome to the fray! :smile:

Being a cyclist, he'd be happy with any of those: the gloves, though, are probably best worn in winter months, so it's down to the glasses and T-shirt.

The shirt is a leisure top, not really suitable for cycling in, as it's cotton and will hold the sweat, so, he'll probably want to look cool as he zoomz along: go for the shades! :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
What on earth are all those lenses for?;)

Sunny, clear, overcast, nuclear explosion, hangover ...........

rich p said:
What on earth are all those lenses for?:ohmy:

Sunny, clear, overcast, nuclear explosion, hangover ...........

I think we know the 'sort' of cove that would wear those rich...Dayvo chose them ;) :biggrin:

T-shirt.
a) because it looks great;
;) it's good to wear around when you're not on the bike and generally promote one's cycling allegiances;
c) the other two may be a bit more down to his personal tastes - and it's easy to goof!

On the theme of cycling t-shirts there's quite a few on the www.cafepress.co.uk website that you may find interesting. My wife got me a couple for surprise Xmas pressies

Globalti

Legendary Member
If it's HIS birthday why not get something HE will appreciate and YOU can wear?

Axfords or Vollers. Let him lace you into it and Mother Nature will do the rest.

catalan chris said:
T-shirt.
a) because it looks great;
;) it's good to wear around when you're not on the bike and generally promote one's cycling allegiances;
c) the other two may be a bit more down to his personal tastes - and it's easy to goof!

On the theme of cycling t-shirts there's quite a few on the www.cafepress.co.uk website that you may find interesting. My wife got me a couple for surprise Xmas pressies

He's drifting again...it's the 'donkey OT' :biggrin:

OP
OP
B

biker_chick

thanks for all your comments guys! but i think i'm going to go with the tee, i love it and i know that he will love it.............even more so if i wear it huh? :-)

Big love!

Biker_Chick! xx

Top Bottom