Invicta Grimpeur this Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fixedwheelnut

Anyone coming along we will be in the Church Hall at the front entrance to the carpark on the right behind the hedge not the Village Hall as in previous years due to a booking cok up :angry:
Anyone out, I'll see you Sunday :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I did this a couple of years ago. Is it the one with a serious hill near the finish with a feed stop at the top?
If I hadn't planned something else I'd have another go but I think it's too late to reorganise now. Damn!

OP
OP
Zoom

Zoom

Über Member
rich p said:
I did this a couple of years ago. Is it the one with a serious hill near the finish with a feed stop at the top?

the first bit's right; Yorks Hill; although this year it will be at the half way point. There's never been a feed stop at the top of any hills; it's back in Otford

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Zoom said:
the first bit's right; Yorks Hill; although this year it will be at the half way point. There's never been a feed stop at the top of any hills; it's back in Otford

I was waiting for 2 friends and an old couple gave me some water. They obviously had nothing to do with the event! Wonder why they looked at me strangely!;)

OP
OP
Zoom

Zoom

Über Member
a great day; very hard as usual up One Tree and Yorks Hill, unfortunately I got 2 punctures just after the start which put us back all day and also meant we didn't miss the downpour just before the finish.

Top Bottom