iPOD dock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
:tongue:Any recommendations for a dock for an iPOD? Looking for something that has decent quality sound to it. Of course If I had my way I would of treated myself to an Onkyo AV reciever but I don`t wear the trousers round here ;)

Downward

Guru
Budget ?

Duder

If you have the budget then the B&W Zeppelin for £390 (maybe less in the sales) is pretty darn good.

gbb

Legendary Member
I was in Comets the other day as a guy plugged his Ipod into a JBL speaker / dock...extraordinary sound output. It was kinda dome shaped and looked not too big, not too small. I think it was £169.
Good compared to similar priced items, no idea, but my wife wants one.
Is it neccessary to spend that much...more homework i think, but it did occur to me, i can see my music system (that everyone has)...will become redundant.

Garz

Squat Member
Got one from asda in sale costing about £100 about a year or so ago. Isnt best quality compared to say a dedicated hi-fi unit, but space saved, looking smart and easy to use with todays mp3 players means it got the spot in the living room.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
thanks guys, wasn`t going to spend a packet as I would eventually like to buy a proper AV reciever with speakers. Will check some of those out

Globalti

Legendary Member
We've got the BOSE, it's pretty good.

Milo

Guru
a company called Roth do an intresting valve dock. Look up the Roth mc4. I would avoid BOSE as they are laughably overpriced in all their products as far as I am concerned.

Top Bottom