Is it National look grumpy day today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I came across so many grumpy looking people this morning it was untrue. I think they only come out when the ambient temperature reaches 20C but I don't know what temperature it takes to then raise a smile, 25C perhaps?

I was on my regular dog walk and had never seen any of these people before. I think the sun heating up their duvet must have roused them, closest I've seen to zombies they were. :sad:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Obviously just me then.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Now you mention it, I was a bit grumpy this morning... possibly something to do with the fact that I was at a mate's house till 2am necking red wine, and woke up at 7.30 :sad: But I'm working at home and it's a lovely day, so I've cheered up now. :smile:

ChrisKH

Guru
Fnaar said:
Now you mention it, I was a bit grumpy this morning... possibly something to do with the fact that I was at a mate's house till 2am necking red wine, and woke up at 7.30 ;) But I'm working at home and it's a lovely day, so I've cheered up now. :laugh:

Me similarly. I couldn't get to sleep until 1 and then woke at 4 worrying about work.

I hate it when that happens.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
;)

Wolf04

ChrisKH said:
Me similarly. I couldn't get to sleep until 1 and then woke at 4 worrying about work.

I hate it when that happens.

Try claiming overtime for it! ;)

Glorious day up here in Geordieland and I'm smiling as I'm on holiday for a week. Now decorating or cycling, that's the question.......

postman

Legendary Member
Now then i thought the same.Went into Leeds with the family and i am a great observer of life.

I saw and thought the same.

Or maybe it's me cos i am retired and don't have to worry about work related problems.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I hallooed "Good Morning" to three rural peds and one rural cyclist on my way in this morning. All replied with a cheery smile and a word or two. Even the four horseriders I overtook were happy and I was thanked for asking to overtake and told "great day for it"

On a day as truly glorious as today, even I can't summon up the energy to be grumpy.

Top Bottom