Isn't she lovely...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Also posted in Cafe, so apologies, but in case any recumbentists missed it...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKpukhOXcEI

I could seriously want one of these. It might just be the colour... It feels fast just sitting in it!

I'm thinking of some of the hills I was tearing down on holiday on 3 wheels, and imagining them with bugger all wind resistance..;)

Arch said:
Also posted in Cafe, so apologies, but in case any recumbentists missed it...

I could seriously want one of these. It might just be the colour... It feels fast just sitting in it!

I'm thinking of some of the hills I was tearing down on holiday on 3 wheels, and imagining them with bugger all wind resistance..:ohmy:

That is the least wind resistance possible and no mistake.;)

It does look nice, it is made by a Canadian canoe manufacturer I understand.

Once I have finished the design for the carbon tail boxes on the 700 and the Expedition I may look at other items to see how velomobile like I can get a Catrike.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was thinking, I've got a trike, so with some bamboo canes for a frame, and the world's biggest knitted sock...

On second thoughts, perhaps not...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I've held back on this one because I'm just not sure about it.
It's always made me think of Motorbike fairings these days that cost a fortune to replace if they get cracked or broken.

Maybe it was because I was once asked to leave an American 'bent site because of silly comments I made about body shells.

I just thought one of these would be good on my KMX?

wgRegal.jpg

reliantregal.jpg

2270397953_684aaaed8a.jpg

All I did was express a preference for the Reliant Regal(top)as to passers by it would be going backwards down the road.:biggrin:

Is that you in the video Arch?

tdr1nka said:
It is Arch, in the vid and in?/on the trike!!

Considering your excesses of chocolate in France, how did they manage to tempt you into giving the trike back?

They put a Mars bar in such a place that she had to get off to reach it.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Catrike UK said:
They put a Mars bar in such a place that he had to get off to reach it.

Ahem!

Yes, I'm the woman seen riding it outside, with the manic grin and the hair-all-over-the-place. It was windy, but to be honest, my hair looks like that most of the time anyway...:blush:

Tdr1nka, yes, we were being VERY careful not to scratch it - that's why it goes so slowly through the exit tent - you can't see, but Jase is fitting between some narrowly placed trestle tables... On the other hand, I suspect fibreglass can be re-polished if necessary and repaired if you know what you're doing.

Top Bottom