Isn't technology great?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why are you sitting on your lunch?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Apparently my mobile phone does all sorts of stuff but haven't been arsed to work out all the features. So it just sits there ringing now and again and getting texts 4 days late.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I seldom use my mobile at home, there's a perfectly good land phone for family calls. But I'd be lost without my Blackberry on overseas trips. To think, up to about 12 years ago we used to use the hotel phone to call the office and get them to call us back for a daily conference or we used to go to the business centre and hand-write a fax!

Shaun

Founder
Mrs. Admin has threatened quite a few times to put my iPhone in the toilet bowl because I spend so much time fiddling with it doing really important stuff on it.

Fantastic little gadget, and just the thing for an aspiring geek like me ... :thumbsup: (I say aspiring because the Android crowd will be along shortly to tell me what a slave I am to the Apple marketing machine, and that a true geek would side-step an iPhone like it was a mound of doggy-do-do ... :wacko: )

They're not as cool as you'd think though ... every bugger's got one!!!

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Fantastic little gadget, and just the thing for an aspiring geek like me ... :thumbsup: (I say aspiring because the Android crowd will be along shortly to tell me what a slave I am to the Apple marketing machine, and that a true geek would side-step an iPhone like it was a mound of doggy-do-do ... :wacko: )

Exactly............Android Rocks.......................... I even have a metal detector on my android...you lot don't..............!!!!!!! :tongue:

Shaun

Founder
Exactly............Android Rocks.......................... I even have a metal detector on my android...you lot don't..............!!!!!!! :tongue:

Sadly I do have one of those, and a spirit level, and a torch app ... and (please hold your sides for the upcoming laughter at my sadness) even ... wait for it ........... the Tesco Clubcard app that allows the till operator to scan my iPhone to add my points ... :blush:

I know, I know ...

Cheers,

potsy

Rambler
Sadly I do have one of those, and a spirit level, and a torch app ... and (please hold your sides for the upcoming laughter at my sadness) even ... wait for it ........... the Tesco Clubcard app that allows the till operator to scan my iPhone to add my points ... :blush:

I know, I know ...

Cheers,

That's me convinced,where do I get one from?
laugh.gif

I know, I know ...

Cheers,

Do you have the Bike Light app ?

fmimg1432430822258633821_257x386.jpg

Doesn't get much sadder than that.......

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I am soooooo not doing Apple stuff............ that's me.......... oh, Apple now have the metal detector then...flip...it's taken a while........... :whistle: probably cost you more than £0.00..............:biggrin:

Now..... there was the old joke about XR3i's......... became BMW's and now it's the I-phone..... every **** has one............... (and it's not a good word......).... :biggrin:

You NEED Android.......... :whistle:

Maz

Guru
I haven't got an iPhone, I've got a WifePhone...I get her hand-me-down whenever she gets an upgrade!!

Top Bottom