It could have been love!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Though I have the 'I wonder' moments, that's all they are. I wouldn't want to change where I am, who I'm with or what I've got now for anything.

Why do I get the feeling your wife is looking over your shoulder?

I've been quite happy since I married Jacqui Roberts in 1991:biggrin:.
...no but seriously, I don't regret anything apart from one affair I had years ago which could have developed into a proper relationship if I'd only said the right things. I'm still good friends with her though and my girlfriend is nice, so that's ok.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Annette... we were 14, school disco, snog and a grope, couple of 'dates' (swimming pool, caff etc in 14 yr-old stylee). 10yrs later, my old man popped his clogs, and I went to bank to sort out his affairs... "it's you isn't it?"... blimey! She was really nice, and though we never took it further, I wonder now what she's up to (20yrs or so have passed).

16yrs old...party "Hello, I'm Randy Claire" ... well, she was right both about her name and the adjective ... never saw her again after that night, but it's a fond memory! xx(

ChrisKH

Guru
Gill, from college. Played footsie and flirted a bit and then I met my wife. Enough said. Always wondered what would have happened had I not met her at that point. I went for a job locally soon after leaving college and Gill was in that position, but leaving for another job. She said we should go for a drink but we never did.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
a girl i was resitting a levels with at college. we were great mates and i used to regularly drive over 30 miles on a friday night to see her. often used to think there might be a spark of something, but nothing materialised.

with the benefit of hindsight, i think she may have been struggling with her sexual identity (she was quite keen on michelle shocked, phrank etc, and i can't think of anything she listened to with a male singer). we lost touch once we both went to separate unis.

won't name her in case i'm way off the mark!

Ooooh, there was one. A flame haired lovely from my college days. She liked me reading Tennyson to her. There was a bit more than just a spark but I was *ahem* married back then and she wasn't that kind of girl.

My one real regret is that I didn't bump into Baggy a lot earlier. :sad:xx(:eek: Heh, my wife isn't looking over my shoulder but she is on this forum! :smile:

domtyler

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Ooooh, there was one. A flame haired lovely from my college days. She liked me reading Tennyson to her. There was a bit more than just a spark but I was *ahem* married back then and she wasn't that kind of girl.

My one real regret is that I didn't bump into Baggy a lot earlier. :eek:xx(:smile: Heh, my wife isn't looking over my shoulder but she is on this forum! :smile:

You wouldn't be that bothered if you knew what she said about you on the secret board. :sad:

domtyler said:
You wouldn't be that bothered if you knew what she said about you on the secret board. xx(
My wife is a mod? :sad:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Not a completely unrequited passion, but there is someone I lost touch with and do sometimes wonder where he is and what he's up to now. Probably one of two or three men I've felt I could live with for the rest of my life.

We wrote to each other very regularly for a couple of years, and I still have all his letters in a drawer - they were always very funny. One day, I may even get round to reading them again.
You had a lucky escape there, Arch. He moved to a place in Wales called Llangollen where he got involved in some dodgy legal practice. He now lives in some seedy little bedsit in the rough part of town and spends his time on the internet trying to lure impressionabe young women into visiting him in order to fulfil his sordid fantasies. A sad case of someone gone completely off the rails.

Smokin Joe said:
You had a lucky escape there, Arch. He moved to a place in Wales called Llangollen where he got involved in some dodgy legal practice. He now lives in some seedy little bedsit in the rough part of town and spends his time on the internet trying to lure impressionabe young women into visiting him in order to fulfil his sordid fantasies. A sad case of someone gone completely off the rails.

:biggrin::biggrin: Now who could that be?

Top Bottom