Itchy bottom!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
You've got some cheek posting sh1t like this on here :whistle:

Now stop @rsing around before Admin gives the a kick up the bottom

[Re-read the post, and realised it was genuine - sorry for taking the p***]

e-rider

crappy member
"can be made worse by....soiling yourself" - no shoot!

"Many of us may occasionally scratch our bottoms. But for people with itchy bottom, the urge to scratch around the anus is very hard to resist"

Dayvo, this is clearly a serious rear end problem you have - don't sit on it too long!

Do you actually have worms hanging out of your arse wriggling?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
That's a bum rap, Dayvo! Sorry you've been saddled with it. And for P&L.........

I blame Gordon Brown, aye!

Nipper got this a year ago from school. The tablets seemed to sort it though.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Get a (very) friendly female acquaintance to nip down to Boots for a tube of Canestan. It's an anti-fungal cream which can be used by ladies with a similar (for that read "adjacent") problem. Try it for a week or so but if no improvement I'm afraid you may need to bare your nethers to a medic.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I recently discovered "Jock Itch" or rather it discovered me :blush:. A week of applying some canestan cream (for sweat rash) sorted it :becool: It's a sort of fungus on the skin and is uncomfortable and itchy. Scratching makes it sore. Chemist knew what was needed.

buggi

Bird Saviour
could be loads of things, from something as simple as sweat (made worse if you have a hairy bum) to something like heamorroids or, worse, worms.

actually i'm not sure what's worse, worms or heamorroids??? think worms are easier to get rid of!

Anyway, try having a wash before you get into bed and making sure you are dry down there... maybe a little talc might help. if not, off to the docs you go!

or you could go on embarrassing bodies???? they will defo sort it for you!

ps don't wear pants in bed, as it could be making you sweat

Top Bottom