It's always the same!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Every time I have to take the work car home for a meeting it seems to be great weather. I was in Lancaster yesterday, got home and it was great weather. Got up this morning and had to take the car back in case someone else needed it, and it's good weather again!

It's sort of taken the shine off my day, my morning commute lets me mentally organise my day and relax into work mode, it's a lot less stressful than my sub-10 minute car journey which normally involves someone sitting 2 metres from my rear bumper because I'm the only person doing 30mph!

Let's just hope the weather lasts until 5.30pm.

Bristol Dave

LTR? (lunch time ride). Or are you chained to your desk until clocking off time?

If the above is true, can you use the car for the last 2 weeks in August please. I'm on holiday with the kids then ;)

BD

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Bristol Dave said:
LTR? (lunch time ride). Or are you chained to your desk until clocking off time?

Being out of the office yesterday means lots to do today so the forecast of a LTR doesn't look good! Maybe if I get off CC now and do some work it might help! ;)

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Still good here, I'm a bit further north than the West Mids. It's moderately sunny, slight breeze but nothing you'd notice and warm. I think I'll do a longer route home and make the most of it! Now do I go the hilly route or the flat route?!

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
hackbike 666 said:
2 or 3 day a week when i do 7.wrul?

¿Qué

Top Bottom