It's too hot!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I am probably the first to say this this year but........

It's too hot!

I have just ridden home from work at 1.00 in the morning and about halfway into the 10 mile journey I had to stop because I was too freaking hot. I put my fleece into my panniers and continued in just shorts and a T-shirt and it was lovely.

Perhaps the commutes I did in the sub-zero temps we had in the last few months have toughened me? Riding in temps as low as -8 or -9 at times has altered my body for good (like Mr Freeze in Batman).

I can see it won't be long before I am commuting in just a little piece of clingy lycra :wacko:

avalon

Guru
I was thinking the same thing today and how much I miss the British climate.

Jayne Raynor

I was out on my mtb yesterday, it was a beautiful day made even better by the peace & quiet (usually out with my husband and friend who were both working hahahah) and the same happened to me, too hot and only a few pockets to stuff extra clothing in to. So persevered on (or perspired on) and had the smiled wiped off my face when I realised I had a puncture - but still a great day to be out in some sunshine.

Liza

I was tempted into taking a detour on my way home after work too – just couldn’t resist the good weather.

Top Bottom