ITV Woman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Why doesn't the channel re-name itself 'ITV WOMAN' instead of ITV-1 :laugh:

Their is mainly nothing on their for the common man :laugh:

ITV is currently showing a western, followed by a Bond movie and the Krypton Factor. How much more 'manly' do you want!

FILM: The Appaloosa
On: UTV (103)
Date: Sunday 22nd February 2009 (1 hour and 21 minutes left)
Time: 13:15 to 15:10 (1 hour and 55 minutes long)

Western. Rugged buffalo hunter Matt Fletcher is dragged into a feud with a Mexican bandit leader when his horse is stolen. Despite Fletcher's intention to lead a good life, he becomes bent on revenge when the bandits attack him and leave him for dead.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, 1966, 15, 3 Star)

Director: Sidney J. Furie
Starring: Marlon Brando, Anjanette Comer, John Saxon, Emilio Fernández, Alex Montoya, Miriam Colon

FILM: The Living Daylights
Date: Sunday 22nd February 2009 (starting in 1 hour and 21 minutes)
Time: 15:10 to 17:35 (2 hours and 25 minutes long)

Espionage action marking Timothy Dalton's debut as 007. James Bond is sent to aid the defection of a KGB general involved in a huge drugs deal with a crazed American arms dealer. When the Russian is later abducted, Bond follows the trail to Afghanistan where he joins the Afghan resistance in order to thwart the plan.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, Audio Described, 1987, PG, 3 Star)

Director: John Glen
Starring: Timothy Dalton, Maryam d'Abo, Jeroen Krabbé, Joe Don Baker, John Rhys-Davies, Art Malik

GAME SHOW: The Krypton Factor
Date: Sunday 22nd February 2009 (starting in 3 hours and 46 minutes)
Time: 17:35 to 18:05 (30 minutes long)

Prepare to be amazed by the brain and brawn power of the first four semi-finalists as they battle to appear in the grand final in two weeks' time. Each has proved they have what it takes to be the Krypton Factor Champion 2009, but only one is guaranteed a place in the final. Ben Shephard hosts.

ChrisKH

Guru
There's certainly very little on for the discerning gentleman on any channel these days. My wife likes Damages and all the girlie clothes shows (Trinny and Suzannah, Gok Wan, etc.) but I rarely sit down to watch anything other than a movie. Some travel related shows maybe, like the one Billy Connelly is doing at the mo. Both my wife and I agree it would have been better with Palin.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Anyway Yenrod I don't watch ITV but thought it was branded thus. ITV4 being a bloke's channel and ITV2 or 3, I cannot remember which is supposed to be female branded? ITV1 supposed to be a mix of all of the others.

Top Bottom