ITV4 This afternoon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

They kept interupting the adverts to show a couple of minutes of blokes riding bikes.

Most annoying :sad:

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
The hour long evening programme after removing the adverts is only 46 minutes long. And if you remove the competition which is another advert, it comes down to 44 minutes.
I know its free and its good coverage, but they really are squeezing them ads in!!!

yenrod

Steve Austin said:
The hour long evening programme after removing the adverts is only 46 minutes long. And if you remove the competition which is another advert, it comes down to 44 minutes.
I know its free and its good coverage, but they really are squeezing them ads in!!!

Try watching the catchup on the ITV site - IBM: by god am i sick of them...

AND YOU CANT FORWARD PAST THEM ! :laugh: - sometimes the parts dont load either... :biggrin:

Liveaxle

yenrod said:
Try watching the catchup on the ITV site - IBM: by god am i sick of them...

AND YOU CANT FORWARD PAST THEM ! :laugh: - sometimes the parts dont load either... :biggrin:

I've watched all the tour on catchup, the sainsburys advert had me about ready to bite my own head off anf I know what you mean about the bits that didn't load:angry:
Fine ride by Sastre though:smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Gives you time to go for a comfort break, and pick up a snack (or even cook dinner).....and grab a beer !

Don't moan, it's the best you'll get on free telly !

Top Bottom