I've decided I dont like Alex Ferguson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...smug Scottish git:biggrin:

is that coz he beat your precious Chelski?:eek:

yello

It's allowed.

For some weird and wonderful reason, I'm not fan of Chelsea's Londoners - Lampard, Terry and J Cole... actually, better add A Cole to the list too but that's for a different reason.

walker

yello said:
It's allowed.

For some weird and wonderful reason, I'm not fan of Chelsea's Londoners - Lampard, Terry and J Cole... actually, better add A Cole to the list too but that's for a different reason.

so the whole English selection then

domtyler

Über Member
Can't say I think greatly of either team but ultimately MU deserved the win as they were the better team on the night and probably a better team all round.

Renard

He's not as bad as Strachan :biggrin:. I reckon Fergie called it right when he said Chelsea were the better team in the second half.

walker

mr_hippo said:
John Terry has just signed a TV advertising deal with Kleenex.

because he's a W4nker?

yello

walker said:
so the whole English selection then

not intentionally but, yes, i guess so... there must be another Englishman in the squad... perhaps I'd like them. :biggrin:

On footballing terms, I reckon Lampard wouldn't be much cop in any other team. I reckon he's like Samson and his hair, outside Chelsea I reckon he'd be just another English bustling midfielder. I reckon he's a bit, um, weird too. I reckon there's a touch of 'creeping Jesus' about him.

walker

yello said:
not intentionally but, yes, i guess so... there must be another Englishman in the squad... perhaps I'd like them. :biggrin:

that lad they bought from Reading.

there was a under 16 or under 18 match between chelsea and I think it was Arsenal, and out of all 22 under 18 players there was only 3 English players on the pitch, and one of those was originally Cameroon anyway.

great times for the English squad in 10 years time.

yello

Leicester recently signed Harry Worley (who?) from Chelsea... so that's one less Englishman in their squad.

Do Arsenal or Liverpool (or Man U for that matter) fare any better in the English player stakes?

Top Bottom