I've got a "friedly" jersey...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

...without even ordering one!

I am currently organising new club kit and asked for a sample of LS jersey to be sent. And they sent a CC "friedly" one...how spooky is that? OK, not very...

Maz

Guru
Spooky! I thought all the friedly ones had already found a home to go to.

gavintc

Guru
I bought my last club kit through Tal Endura and was not too impressed with the sizing. The samples were smaller than the kit that was finally produced and left us all looking a little dishevelled in over - sized shirts

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

gavintc said:
I bought my last club kit through Tal Endura and was not too impressed with the sizing. The samples were smaller than the kit that was finally produced and left us all looking a little dishevelled in over - sized shirts

The samples sent were M size. I am one of the taller members of the club and was surprised to find the M size 'almost fitted' - I would not buy a M but I would be more inclined to go with L rather than XL which I most usually go with. 'Oversize' will not be a problem for a great many of the club!!

gavintc

Guru
Yep, if you are planning to make an order, they will send you samples for sizing, quality approval etc. But, some of them are really awful. I had a stack of shirts from my last order from dfferent companies

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

bonj said:
can you just write off to endura and they'll send you a free jersey then?

Aye, but you have to send them back. If you do not, you get an invoice.

I got a range of stuff sent, which was above their 'we'll send 3 items' policy...

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

One of my mates came round to my house today and had a look at the samples.

He thought the CC jersey looked great. I almost had to frisk him on him leaving the house...:tongue:

Top Bottom