i've got...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
... really smelly farts tonight :biggrin: :biggrin:

i almost don't want to stay in the same room as myself. thank God i haven't got a hot date here :biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
If you had a hot date there, surely you wouldn't be on Cyclogs @ 3am anyway :biggrin:

accountantpete

Brexiteer
I once cleared a pub Buggi - try a steady diet of curry,beer and veg to get the basic aroma and then vary the ingredients to achieve a really worthwhile fart.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Dayvo said:
I don't think it's about air! :sun: :evil:

you're right... there was no air in my house last night! blimey, i tell you, i gave my ferrets some competition :tongue:

it's all better now thankfully

longers

Legendary Member
oxbob said:
Chocolate coated pickled eggs again i think :biggrin: Its the ferrets i feel sorry for

I'm going to be brewing my own pickled eggs in a week or two :biggrin:

I'll probably not chocolatise them.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My brother and I stayed in a hotel in Dublin... I thought I was going to faint when I woke up... jeez, the captured smells after a night on the curry and beer... ;)

puddleglum

oxbob said:
Chocolate coated pickled eggs again i think ;) Its the ferrets i feel sorry for

xx(
I find Aldi 'luxury' muesli for breakfast about 7am produces ONE wicked miasmic trump at lunchtime. I have to be careful at work now, because they have finally moved me, to sit near people ;)

oxbob

puddleglum said:
;)
I find Aldi 'luxury' muesli for breakfast about 7am produces ONE wicked miasmic trump at lunchtime. I have to be careful at work now, because they have finally moved me, to sit near people ;)
Even after giving up smoking, you have to go outside in all weathers at lunchtime xx(

Top Bottom