I've had a headache for 2 days...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

A bloody dear friend has gone, i'm stressed to f**k, the weathers crap, i don't feel like riding = i dont feel like doing anything ! Feel like being a total girl and ;) ing

;)

I feel a total mirror of my usual self !

Any hints/helps etc...

PS: I'll totally regret posting this tom. and will be embarrassed !

Rough times Yenrod. At times like these you need good friends to help you out, ones you can lean on. Don't bottle it up, let it out, in the company of said friends is best.

Take care.

col

Legendary Member
Whats been said already,the worse thing you can do is try and keep it in,its nothing to be embarrassed about,we've all been there at some time i think.

postman

Legendary Member
When i got divorced back in '87.I shut myself down at work and talked to nobody.But slowly i began to talk to guys who i trusted.Things got easier when i could unload the crap and frustration.I also put a lot of anger out through the pedals onto the road to Knaresbrough.I went there quite alot.So give it some 'wellie' on here.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Don't blame you being upset...... all the best.....go for a relaxed ride...no blasting down the lanes.....any other 'fellow mates' of this person you can chat with...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Tough times Yenners, but you know, everybodies' shoot's brown, we all have to deal with it sometimes and a bit of self-pity and a blub is perfectly OK. Talk about it if it helps. Most people on here are very human, even though we take the piss from time to time, I'm sure you know that.
Sorry to hear about your dear friend, would it help to tell us more?
And why stressed Yenners, I would not have thought you the type?

Take it easy out there matey.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
we're always here to listen yenners.

pedaling

re: headache, can you get someone to give you a head massage? Or even try massaging your scalp yourself? If you do it gently every so often the muscles should relax and some of the tension should go.

I know this is a few days on now, but I find it really does help (I have been to the hospital for headaches because they have lasted so long). If you get another bad headache, it might be worth a try.

Top Bottom